Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A question (workers compensation)

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:22 PM
  • 1 Replies
Hubby was in a wreck last Wednesday on the 4th I believe. Wasn't his fault, he was stopped on interstate bc of road being shut down to weather. A semi hit another semi made that semi jack knife which hit my husbands semi. The one who caused the wreck left the scene so therefore we don't know which trucking company it was but anyways husband isn't feeling good from the wreck he didn't go to the hospital when it happened bc his company was worried about getting the load he had delivered so the next day he went to a chriopractor bc he figured get an adjustment he feel better. So he went to that chriopractor for 4 days till he was told by his employer they wouldn't pay the bill bc they don't do workers comp so he had to find one that did so we found one so he went Friday to that one and goes back Monday then he will decide if he will be have work for a week or not but my question is he is still sore and not feeling well if I decide to take him to the hospital for test to se if he has anything wrong with him on the inside if he will ruin the workers comp? He says he is al bloated and just don't seem right that is why I'm deciding about the hospital visit ... Info please thanks
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:53 PM

Oh gosh.  I can't answer about workman's comp.  Since he is not feeling well, take him to urgent care at least or to the hospital. Don't take chances.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)