Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bullying

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:03 AM
  • 21 Replies

If a child was being bullying your child in a apartment complex or around your neighborhood. What would you say or do??

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Candksmom2009
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:06 AM

BUMP!

RocknRoll.Rose
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:12 AM
I would first go to the parents and if it continued, I would go to the police. If it still continued, I would tell my child to defend himself. He has been taught since he was very young that violence is a last resort but he had a right to defend himself. If no one else would do anything, he was to defend himself.
Candksmom2009
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:15 AM

I know it's very hard they are girls who are picking on my son making fun his clothes, making fun of his autistic brother who's 7 years old and  can't talk so they spit at his brother and throw big rocks at him. Also making fun of him because he's smart for his own age. Because he's in kinder and reads at a second grade level and does math at a first grade level. And we have always taught him not to be mean to girls or anyone so he can't handle it and cries.

10isenough2
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:15 AM
I would say something to the parents. If it continued I would get the police involved.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candksmom2009
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:16 AM

BUMP!

little.worthen
by Tess on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:19 AM
How is he being bullied? I'd talk to the parents and apartment owners first. Then the cops.
Candksmom2009
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:22 AM

Quoting little.worthen: How is he being bullied? I'd talk to the parents and apartment owners first. Then the cops.

I know it's very hard they are girls who are picking on my son making fun his clothes, making fun of his autistic brother who's 7 years old and  can't talk so they spit at his brother and throw big rocks at him. Also making fun of him because he's smart for his own age. Because he's in kinder and reads at a second grade level and does math at a first grade level. And we have always taught him not to be mean to girls or anyone so he can't handle it and cries.

Candksmom2009
    by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:22 AM

BUMP!

MedicMommy2
    by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:25 AM
    How would they know his reading and math levels? Are they really bullying? If they are then talk to the parents or the apartment manager.
    little.worthen
    by Tess on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:26 AM
    Uh... Yeah I'd go straight to the cops then. That's jacked up and the parents need to know your serious right out of the gate

Quoting Candksmom2009:

Quoting little.worthen: How is he being bullied? I'd talk to the parents and apartment owners first. Then the cops.

Add your quick reply below:
      You must be a member to reply to this post.
      Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
      Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)