Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (April 5th)

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 12:00 AM
  • 34 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin  

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leahlenora81
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm leah, I'm somewhat new to cafemom I had a profile some years ago and can't remember my login info so I'm starting over. I have three boys and a daughter that I birthed and a daughter of my heart that I can only wish I birthed. My life is pretty amazing and I joined cafe mom so I could connect again and get great opinions on things im researching for school :) thanks for having me
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:05 AM
Welcome back!
How old are your kids?

Quoting Leahlenora81: Hi I'm leah, I'm somewhat new to cafemom I had a profile some years ago and can't remember my login info so I'm starting over. I have three boys and a daughter that I birthed and a daughter of my heart that I can only wish I birthed. My life is pretty amazing and I joined cafe mom so I could connect again and get great opinions on things im researching for school :) thanks for having me
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Welcome back to CM Leah,
How old are the kids?  Nice to meet you  :)

Quoting Leahlenora81: Hi I'm leah, I'm somewhat new to cafemom I had a profile some years ago and can't remember my login info so I'm starting over. I have three boys and a daughter that I birthed and a daughter of my heart that I can only wish I birthed. My life is pretty amazing and I joined cafe mom so I could connect again and get great opinions on things im researching for school :) thanks for having me

jillsoffice
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Jill....

I have a 41 yr old son, 2 g-daughters, (23, 20) one great g-daughter (10 months) & my 3yr old nephew whom I have custody of. I take care of my 84 yr old mother full time, plus I also work online since 2000. I live in upstate NY. Oh & I never have time to myself good morning

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:07 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Jill,
What are you up to today?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting jillsoffice:

Hi I'm Jill....

I have a 41 yr old son, 2 g-daughters, (23, 20) one great g-daughter (10 months) & my 3yr old nephew whom I have custody of. I take care of my 84 yr old mother full time, plus I also work online since 2000. I live in upstate NY. Oh & I never have time to myself good morning

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:02 PM
Welcome to the group!
Awwww nice your mom has you to take care of her.

Quoting jillsoffice:

Hi I'm Jill....

doreen08
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Doreen. I have 3 sons ages 18,8,6.I live in Manhatten, NY. I have been with my husband going on 12 years this month. I work 50 hours a week as a home health aide. I literally have no time for myself so I wanted to joina group with women who feel the same way I do.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:33 PM
Welcome, Doreen.
Cafemom is a great site for moms to sit back and kick our shoes off!

Quoting doreen08: Hi my name is Doreen. I have 3 sons ages 18,8,6.I live in Manhatten, NY. I have been with my husband going on 12 years this month. I work 50 hours a week as a home health aide. I literally have no time for myself so I wanted to joina group with women who feel the same way I do.
hugss

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Doreen,
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting doreen08: Hi my name is Doreen. I have 3 sons ages 18,8,6.I live in Manhatten, NY. I have been with my husband going on 12 years this month. I work 50 hours a week as a home health aide. I literally have no time for myself so I wanted to joina group with women who feel the same way I do.

MelG2
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey there :)

First time visitor and first time poster to CafeMom.

I'm Melanie and live in New York having moved back State side when I was 15 after growing up in the UK. I have one boy called Joshua who is 1.  Single mom since October last year which is taking some adjusting but we're getting there.

Happy to 'meet' you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)