Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Juicing and Yoga

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:13 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

I have been starting to read pregnancy magazines and who has tried or is going to start taking yoga? Who has started adding juicing to their day? I am so excited about my pregnancy I would love to know your opinion!!!
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I did yoga a few times,not my thing. Never tried juicing.
Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:04 PM

I'm not into juicing, I need my blood sugar on a nice even keel but I love my stress relief yoga!

suomynona_amam
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been drinking juice and doing yoga since high school. I eat a high protein breakfast and then have a fresh glass of juice an hour or so later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blessedbell
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:42 PM
At suimynona_amam I did hot yoga for a little but I am excited to get back in it! I do a lot of hiking but this is my first trimester and I feel so tired. My pants have felt a little tight and I panic a little. I know I will have a growing baby but seeing some pounds come on is scary.
Blessedbell
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:43 PM
Hottmomma I am going to add the juicing because I know it adds nutrients to your body. Hot yoga is intense so I hope yoga is not going to be to crazy.
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:44 PM
I prefer pillates To yoga and juicing just Seems dumb
paTrollDog
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:46 PM
They won't get the notification if you aren't quoting them. You can't @ people on here. Although, I really wish they had that feature here. Ha

Quoting Blessedbell: Hottmomma I am going to add the juicing because I know it adds nutrients to your body. Hot yoga is intense so I hope yoga is not going to be to crazy.
Blessedbell
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:46 PM
Ohhhh I never thought of Pilates!!!!! Do you do that often? Really why do you feel that way?
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't do yoga but I do piyo. And I juice daily I love it.
Blessedbell
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:45 PM
How do you get your ingredients for your drinks? Any advice on one that gives you energy?

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86: I don't do yoga but I do piyo. And I juice daily I love it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)