Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can I be pregnant?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:48 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
i had my period march 17-22 and my fertile werk was 26-31. i had sex all but 2 of those days. my next period isnt due til the 17th but on the 3rd i bled when i wiped and it was a light brownisg color. since then, my boobs have becom very sore, im super tired and have been cramping in my lower back. today is the 5th and i took a test, got a negitive. could i be pregnant?
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
It's too soon to test.

You may very well be but best to wait until you miss your period and try not to get your hopes up until then.
AngelLovingLife
by Angelique on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this
If you've had sex, yes, you could be pregnant. The only way to know is by pregnancy test. Not women on the internet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:33 AM

If you go past the 17th.  Then test again.

CreamTop
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
It must be hard to wait!!
firespurity
by Chaos.Child on Apr. 6, 2015 at 2:14 AM
2 moms liked this
You can't test until the 12th, but if it's still negative wait until the 17th and test again.
Goldphish13
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 2:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Any time you have vaginal sex there is the possibility of getting pregnant. When I first took a pregnancy test is came up negative, it took a couple days of waiting and taking another one to show me the results. In the mean time I'd just avoid those possible harmful guilty pleasures and wait till you know for sure! Unfortunately those symptoms are so common its hard to tell one way or another, good luck!
SissyAnn141
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 2:32 AM

Does it hurt your breast, for the water in the shower to hit them ?

trishyy13
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 4:39 AM
My boobs always hurt around period time, but never this bad. They hurt walking, touching, shower, yes.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Does it hurt your breast, for the water in the shower to hit them ?

IoanaCirebea
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:59 AM

I had lots of simptoms like that after my wedding, than aftrer my honnymoon, my breasts were sore and swollen like hell, and I even went to a medical consult. The result was that I had a very stressfull time, and after that period my body just reacted, in a few monts everything came back to normal. My OBJ was laughing at me because I was telling him that my beasts had grown about 2 or 3 numbers, and he was saying that others pay good money for that, and I was telling him that all the simptoms were after the stress, and he was telling me that exactly that was the problem, that I was stress to long and after I became very relaxed, my body just didn't know what to anymore.

Beniegenie
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 11:54 AM
Your next period should be the 14th, if you are on a normal 28 day cycle. It is possible you are pregnant tho. Wait until after the 14th before testing again. I had similar symptoms and felt like I was pregnant a couple years ago and although I was always right before when I had that feeling I was wrong the last time. The wait is horrible. Sorry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)