Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I made a mistake &

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:41 AM
  • 8 Replies
Both my x and my daughter got pissy at me. They both acted like I did it thousand times. I did it one time that's it. I really don't want to go into details about it. The way my daughter acted really hurt me and it was all thru a text. It pissed me off.

I'm just venting my feelings out on here about what happened. If you don't want to answer then don't. If you do want to answer then do. I'm not on here all the time anyways. I'm sorry that I don't go into details on what I post. I'm just letting off steam.
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

(((Hugs))
Maime13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I appreciate that you are venting but the Devil is in the details, as they say. You repeatedly post these cryptic and negative things and maybe it's just my nature and maybe it's only me, but I have a hard time being blindly supportive.

From what I have read of your posts, it seems like you have a real lack of insight overall in regards to how your actions (past and present) affect others and a tendency to assume a victim role. I know you didn't solicit my opinion but I'm giving it because I feel like this forum could be a really helpful place for you if you were willing to be open.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

If it was a one time thing, then mature people would cut you some slack.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:40 AM

Hugs to you :)

AddictiveSide
by Sarcastic Tendencies on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this
There's a group called Venting Booth, if you want to venture out. Not saying you can't vent here, just a suggestion.
Hope things get better for you.
CreamTop
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmmmm. Well, I hope you feel better now!
AngelLovingLife
by Angelique on Apr. 11, 2015 at 1:09 AM
All of this.

Quoting Maime13:

I appreciate that you are venting but the Devil is in the details, as they say. You repeatedly post these cryptic and negative things and maybe it's just my nature and maybe it's only me, but I have a hard time being blindly supportive.

From what I have read of your posts, it seems like you have a real lack of insight overall in regards to how your actions (past and present) affect others and a tendency to assume a victim role. I know you didn't solicit my opinion but I'm giving it because I feel like this forum could be a really helpful place for you if you were willing to be open.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnight_storm
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2015 at 4:24 AM

This. It is really hard to say anything more not knowing what is going on. 

Quoting AddictiveSide: There's a group called Venting Booth, if you want to venture out. Not saying you can't vent here, just a suggestion. Hope things get better for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)