Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We went grocery shopping and

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:25 PM
  • 11 Replies

on our way into Walmart we noticed a couple sitting in a van.All of a sudden,the husband starts cussing and smacking his wife? on the head/body!!

I wouldn't let my hubby go to this man's car.I walked/ran into Walmart and found the security guard.As I was explaining what was happening another couple came in,complaining about the same thing....

Poor woman.But,she later refused to leave with the cops,I wonder why?

SMDH. bad

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
morgiefae
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:33 PM

crying

i hate that.. i hope she finds help. 

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:52 PM

So do I

Quoting morgiefae:

crying

i hate that.. i hope she finds help. 

CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

You did the right thing and I am sure she didn't want to make it any worse w/her husband if she did leave.  I feel for her been on that side and its not easy to leave.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:37 PM

My step father was abusive....I know what it's like,to be slapped around in public.crying mini

Quoting CharlotteRose:

You did the right thing and I am sure she didn't want to make it any worse w/her husband if she did leave.  I feel for her been on that side and its not easy to leave.

astheworldspins
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:10 PM
Most like she was too scared to leave. Who knows what kind of threats he has used to keep her from leaving. She also might be to the point that she actually believes she deserves to be punished.
CreamTop
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:35 PM
That's so sad!!!
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:40 PM

I agree

Quoting CreamTop: That's so sad!!!

midnight_storm
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2015 at 4:42 AM

It is so sad to see that some feel so defeated in life that they do not think they deserve to be in a relationship that isn't abusive. It is easy to sit on this side and think why do these women not leave when they have an opportunity? But it is heartbreaking to realize these women have so little self esteem, so little self worth, and live in so many fears that they are mentally paralyzed from leaving. I just can't imagine living like that and it is sad thinking that some people do.

CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Apr. 13, 2015 at 9:13 AM

What a dick - its very humiliating to be abused in public - been there

Quoting brandyblx:

My step father was abusive....I know what it's like,to be slapped around in public.crying mini

Quoting CharlotteRose:

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2015 at 11:26 AM

Quoting midnight_storm:

It is so sad to see that some feel so defeated in life that they do not think they deserve to be in a relationship that isn't abusive. It is easy to sit on this side and think why do these women not leave when they have an opportunity? But it is heartbreaking to realize these women have so little self esteem, so little self worth, and live in so many fears that they are mentally paralyzed from leaving. I just can't imagine living like that and it is sad thinking that some people do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)