• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 5th)

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:02 AM
  • 34 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin   

by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jlavedas7
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have one baby girl. She's 5 months. Her name is Jade Rose.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up 2 houses off 8 mile till I was 21. Now I live in a apparent with my boyfriend and daughter Out in Clinton twp.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We meet working together. I was his manager and some how we fell in love.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Watching t.V. Or see some of my girls Also love video games. Ha

a lot. But I'd really like to find a women Who knows how to coupon and would let me pay them to teach me. That would be wonderful!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
If you post your question with regards to couponing in the main forum hre ..
Others will be able to see it & offer ideas.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Jlavedas7: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have one baby girl. She's 5 months. Her name is Jade Rose. 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up 2 houses off 8 mile till I was 21. Now I live in a apparent with my boyfriend and daughter Out in Clinton twp. 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We meet working together. I was his manager and some how we fell in love. 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Watching t.V. Or see some of my girls Also love video games. Ha 5. What's on your mind today? a lot. But I'd really like to find a women Who knows how to coupon and would let me pay them to teach me. That would be wonderful!

proudmommy0601
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:41 AM
3 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? My oldest son will be 14 in June, My youngest son is 5, and my daughter is 8. 

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Western NC and I haven't left :)

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We were actually neighbors as smaller children and I use to go play on his trampoline. I ended up moving and we didn't see each other again till I was 15, my sister and her boyfriend had picked him up from work to hang out. Not long after, he and I went out alone to hang out and were around each other pretty much everyday since ( 15 years now)..

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Honestly, just sit and enjoy the silence. 

5. What's on your mind today? Wishing our pay day would hurry up and get here

proudmommy0601
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
i have given many classes on couponing. How can I help?

Welcome to CafeMom,If you post your question with regards to couponing in the main forum hre ..Others will be able to see it & offer ideas.Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Jlavedas7: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have one baby girl. She's 5 months. Her name is Jade Rose. 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up 2 houses off 8 mile till I was 21. Now I live in a apparent with my boyfriend and daughter Out in Clinton twp. 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We meet working together. I was his manager and some how we fell in love. 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Watching t.V. Or see some of my girls Also love video games. Ha 5. What's on your mind today? a lot. But I'd really like to find a women Who knows how to coupon and would let me pay them to teach me. That would be wonderful!

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:23 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How are you today?
Nice to see you here ;)

Quoting proudmommy0601:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? My oldest son will be 14 in June, My youngest son is 5, and my daughter is 8. 

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Western NC and I haven't left :)

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We were actually neighbors as smaller children and I use to go play on his trampoline. I ended up moving and we didn't see each other again till I was 15, my sister and her boyfriend had picked him up from work to hang out. Not long after, he and I went out alone to hang out and were around each other pretty much everyday since ( 15 years now)..

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Honestly, just sit and enjoy the silence. 

5. What's on your mind today? Wishing our pay day would hurry up and get here

mommahellbetty
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Howdy everyone! My nsme is saymone .im 43,have two boys and a stepdaughter,all in their teens.ive been with my guy 9 years and we met when my car broke down on the way back from new York to ohio.
nice to meet you all!
hugss

by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:56 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How are things going?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mommahellbetty: Howdy everyone! My nsme is saymone .im 43,have two boys and a stepdaughter,all in their teens.ive been with my guy 9 years and we met when my car broke down on the way back from new York to ohio. nice to meet you all!

Lmagan
by New Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello! My name is Liezl.

I have two boys, Deveren 9 who is Autistic, and Ronnell 6.

I grew up in the Bay Area, born in Vallejo. I live in Newark.

I met my boyfriend freshman year of high school. At that time he had a girlfriend, but we still really liked each other. He chose his gf over me, but once we started talking again I was 19 with a 1 yr old who he now takes care of as if he was his own. We've now been together for almost 9 years, and have a 6 year old together.

When I have time to for myself I like to watch TV, read, play games on my phone. I can't do much in my own at the same time though as I am a paraplegic. I suffer from an Auto immune disorder called Transverse Myelitis. It's not easy doing things on my own because of my chronic back pain.

What's on my mind?

Lately I've been doing my best to push myself to get back to physical therapy so I can learn how to be independent on my own. It's very challenging as a mother in a wheelchair. I miss doing things with my kids like I used to. It gets very depressing sometimes, and I grieve over a lot of things I can't do anymore. But I'm determined to get movement back in my legs and walk again.
hugss

by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:03 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Liezl,
I hope you can .. how long will that take?  Hugs to you & nice to meet you :)

Quoting Lmagan:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello! My name is Liezl. I have two boys, Deveren 9 who is Autistic, and Ronnell 6. I grew up in the Bay Area, born in Vallejo. I live in Newark. I met my boyfriend freshman year of high school. At that time he had a girlfriend, but we still really liked each other. He chose his gf over me, but once we started talking again I was 19 with a 1 yr old who he now takes care of as if he was his own. We've now been together for almost 9 years, and have a 6 year old together. When I have time to for myself I like to watch TV, read, play games on my phone. I can't do much in my own at the same time though as I am a paraplegic. I suffer from an Auto immune disorder called Transverse Myelitis. It's not easy doing things on my own because of my chronic back pain. What's on my mind? Lately I've been doing my best to push myself to get back to physical therapy so I can learn how to be independent on my own. It's very challenging as a mother in a wheelchair. I miss doing things with my kids like I used to. It gets very depressing sometimes, and I grieve over a lot of things I can't do anymore. But I'm determined to get movement back in my legs and walk again.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 5, 2015 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! What a beautiful name.

Quoting Jlavedas7: 1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have one baby girl. She's 5 months. Her name is Jade Rose.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up 2 houses off 8 mile till I was 21. Now I live in a apparent with my boyfriend and daughter Out in Clinton twp.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We meet working together. I was his manager and some how we fell in love.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Watching t.V. Or see some of my girls Also love video games. Ha

a lot. But I'd really like to find a women Who knows how to coupon and would let me pay them to teach me. That would be wonderful!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)