Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big Bang Theory season finale (may contain spoilers)

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 8:36 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just finished watching it, and I'm actually speechless. I know it's just a tv show, but it is so easy to get attached to the characters. Two BIG bombshells were dropped, and just... wow! Who has seen it so far, and what did you think?

by on May. 7, 2015 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
horcruxnumber8
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:37 PM
I only saw the very end. Mind telling me about it?
LadybugCatt
by on May. 7, 2015 at 8:38 PM
I just finished watching it. Jaw hit the floor!!!!
armywifey1983
by on May. 7, 2015 at 8:44 PM

Did you see his Skype talk with Amy? Or just his question to his Gollum figurine?

Penny and Leonard are on their way to Vegas after Sheldon made them realize that they should just get married, instead of dragging it out. But Leonard (during the road trip) confessed to kissing a girl on the boat expedition he went on, and Penny is obviously less than thrilled. The episode ended before a resolution for them.

Raj has realized that Emily has a sadistic streak, and it really freaks him out. So, he's decided to break up with her, but chickens out as he attempts to talk to her. 

Bernadette and Howard come to a decision to ask Stuart to move out, but decide not to talk to him after he does several sweet things for them in a row (he has no idea they want him out).

Quoting horcruxnumber8: I only saw the very end. Mind telling me about it?

armywifey1983
by on May. 7, 2015 at 8:54 PM

BUMP!

horcruxnumber8
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:54 PM
I saw penny and Leonard "making up" and it kind of looked like they weren't sure anymore about getting married.

What happened between Amy and Sheldon that they broke up?

Quoting armywifey1983:

Did you see his Skype talk with Amy? Or just his question to his Gollum figurine?

Penny and Leonard are on their way to Vegas after Sheldon made them realize that they should just get married, instead of dragging it out. But Leonard (during the road trip) confessed to kissing a girl on the boat expedition he went on, and Penny is obviously less than thrilled. The episode ended before a resolution for them.

Raj has realized that Emily has a sadistic streak, and it really freaks him out. So, he's decided to break up with her, but chickens out as he attempts to talk to her. 

Bernadette and Howard come to a decision to ask Stuart to move out, but decide not to talk to him after he does several sweet things for them in a row (he has no idea they want him out).

armywifey1983
by on May. 7, 2015 at 8:59 PM

It was pointed out that exactly five years ago, they met in that coffee shop. The show opened with them making out on the sofa, but then Sheldon asked Amy if she thought he should start watching a TV show (because once he starts, he follows it until the end), and that is a big commitment to him. She was furious that his mind was on a show instead of the two of them on date night, and decided enough was enough. She left and ignored him to figure out what to do next.

Quoting horcruxnumber8: I saw penny and Leonard "making up" and it kind of looked like they weren't sure anymore about getting married. What happened between Amy and Sheldon that they broke up?
Quoting armywifey1983:

mamatink7
by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:04 PM
Omg I couldn't have guessed what happened on it!! Whew what a way to end this season. Couldn't believe Raj issue with his girlfriend either. How pushy Sheldon was too, crazy!!
armywifey1983
by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:32 PM

BUMP!

valkay
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:39 PM
Raj ended up telling her he loves her. It was Stuarts birthday
PogoPalOj
by on May. 7, 2015 at 11:44 PM

jaw drop Mine too!!

Quoting LadybugCatt: I just finished watching it. Jaw hit the floor!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)