Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Negative Tests

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
Previously I have had two irregular periods. They act as my normal period, but come two weeks to early. For about a week I've had ..sore breasts, nipples. Slight cramping, that comes and goes. Bloating and for about two days I was frequently urinating, also 99.1 fever. I've gotten an abundance of negative test, but still feel different.

I'm not sure what to do from here.
by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 8, 2015 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
When in doubt go to the your doctor.
((Hugs))

Quoting futuremommie91: Previously I have had two irregular periods. They act as my normal period, but come two weeks to early. For about a week I've had ..sore breasts, nipples. Slight cramping, that comes and goes. Bloating and for about two days I was frequently urinating, also 99.1 fever. I've gotten an abundance of negative test, but still feel different.

I'm not sure what to do from here.
SissyAnn141
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2015 at 3:19 AM

I agree, go to your Doctor.

Sometimes, you can have a period and still be pregnant.

I would get checked out, just to be at peace .......

cheetah90210
by Member on May. 8, 2015 at 7:15 AM
Go to doctor but could just be your cycle changing that happens to me every year to two years my cycle will change.
bat_mom
by New Member on May. 8, 2015 at 7:17 AM
You should go see a doctor.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2015 at 11:19 AM

I agree with the other ladies. Make an appointment and visit your doctor. There could be something else going on, or you could be experiencing symptoms of pregnancy.

Good luck!

futuremommie91
by New Member on May. 12, 2015 at 1:29 PM
The doctor suggests I go see a GYNO or wait another week as I may be testing to early all together.

The soreness in my breasts is still slight. I've picked up quite a few pounds in the past two weeks,gassy and bloated. I've also started some very light bleeding its not a lot.

Only time will tell I suppose.

Thank you all:)
jezebel_witch
by on May. 12, 2015 at 2:32 PM
I would go to the doctor.
nebraskamomto2
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2015 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I had something similar happen a few years ago. Thought for sure I was pregnant. It was just hormones temporarily out of whack. I'd go to the dr just to get checked out though.

Quoting cheetah90210: Go to doctor but could just be your cycle changing that happens to me every year to two years my cycle will change.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)