Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you ready to add some white back into your wardrobe?

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:12 AM
  • 7 Replies

11 White Hot Styles for Memorial Day & All Summer Long

white hot summer stylesWith Memorial Day right around the corner, the search for the prettiest summer styles is finally ON! Whoohoo! And what better place to start than all things purely, perfectly white hot? After all, it's the hue of the season.

And even if your typical style du jour is head-to-toe black (yes, that would be moi!), there's definitely a beautifully blanc item in this mix for you. Here, 11 of the loveliest, trendiest, and most flattering white styles (including accessories!) we could scout.

Which of these is on your wishlist now?

by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MikeysMom22
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

The only one possibly on my list would be the top with the black slacks. The rest  you can ditch in a trash can. 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 18, 2015 at 3:02 AM
I like #2 & #4.
I already bought an white skirt and dress. And a two jumpers and a romper. But they are black.
SpiritedWitch
by on May. 18, 2015 at 3:41 AM

The sandals are cute but everything is too white. I prefer a simple white tee or white sneakers. I am much more comfortable in black. 

KitKatt27
by Member on May. 18, 2015 at 9:19 AM

I'm not one of those trendy "don't wear white after labor day" people. I don't even know why that even exists. I just wear white whenever I feel like it. Which is usually only on date nights when I won't have a toddler climbing his dirty shoes on me, or throwing food at me, or whatever else shows up perfectly accented on white.

Oh and I don't wear white pants. I just don't like the idea. Even a pair of white PJ pants that only I would see (a gift from a friend) have never been worn. It's just not my thing. I wear all kinds of other colors though, including khaki.

awbredux
by Allie on May. 18, 2015 at 9:28 AM

I'm the same way, possibly in part because I live in the South and it doesn't get as cold in the winter.   I do wear more darker colors in cooler weather and more lighter when it's warmer, but there's no set rule.   I do wear white pants, and when I do I always hear my mom's voice in my head saying "white panties," a rule I always followed growing up -- when I remembered it.    I have the same rule for my girls (white or light pastel).   

Quoting KitKatt27:

I'm not one of those trendy "don't wear white after labor day" people. I don't even know why that even exists. I just wear white whenever I feel like it. Which is usually only on date nights when I won't have a toddler climbing his dirty shoes on me, or throwing food at me, or whatever else shows up perfectly accented on white.

Oh and I don't wear white pants. I just don't like the idea. Even a pair of white PJ pants that only I would see (a gift from a friend) have never been worn. It's just not my thing. I wear all kinds of other colors though, including khaki.

LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2015 at 10:51 AM

nope not really my style.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 18, 2015 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
My kids always tell me "Mom it's summer,why do you have on black?" LOL
I explain every summer the material is very cool and black is actually not hot,dependin? ;-)

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

The sandals are cute but everything is too white. I prefer a simple white tee or white sneakers. I am much more comfortable in black. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)