• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Advice Please Help..

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 12:56 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi, I'm now to this site but I need some answers and was hoping y'all could help. So my husband and I have been TTC for a year and a half now with no luck, we've been to the doctors and we're very healthy and capable of concieveing. So I was expecting My menstrual cycle on May 3rd it didn't and still hasn't come. So on the fourth day late along with small almost unnoticeable cramps I tested negative. I still didn't think that I wasn't pregnant I just felt like it even though I've never experienced it I just couldn't explain it. On the sixth day I felt nasous all through out my day, I ate more and noticed my dog of almost 13 years was acting up which never has occured before. Then I got some prenatals and started on them. By the 9th my nipples weren't darker, but they were very very light colored. That's never happened, I've also gained a pound or two. So I've been nauseous, gaining weight, nipples are lightening, and my taste and smell have been off the wall. Smelling this makes me puke even if in the passed I liked it. So on the 13th day I wiped this unusual bright pink known as implantion bleeding and I checked every time I used the restroom that day and no more of it was on the toilet paper. So this morning on the two week marker I tested and it come out negative... I've made a doctor's appointment because I still haven't started.. Anything like this happen to any of you ladies?
by on May. 17, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kit279
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 1:08 PM

ive heard of it happening. my older sister did not test positive until she was almost a month late for AF. It has to do with your hcg levels. they may be too low to register. also, are you testing in the morning? first morning urine is ideal because it is more concentrated. I tend to get up middle of the night to pee, and so if its been about 4 hours or more since i last pee'd i'll test then.

MeaganPaduano
by New Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:14 PM
I usually don't during the night, but here recently I have. Last night I know I didn't because I was testing first thing in the morning. Thankk you for your response.
kbrawner01
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 2:45 PM
It happened to me with babies 2 and 3 so its possible. I bled halfway through my 3rd pregnancy and had to be put on progesterone pills.
MeaganPaduano
by New Member on May. 17, 2015 at 3:06 PM
Thank you for your help. I knew it was possible, just didn't think so for me.. My mom didn't find out she was pregnant with me until she was five months because she hadn't really started to show and was bleeding.
Reina13
by on May. 18, 2015 at 10:13 AM

It happened to me with my youngest too. Have you made an appointment with your doctor? You should do that straight away and have a blood panel done. I think it is great that you are already starting prenatals just in case. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)