• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you want to be when you were a little girl?

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 1:43 PM
  • 14 Replies

Whenever someone would ask you what you wanted to be when you grew up, what was your answer?

Does the job you have now relate in any way to what you thought you'd be?

by on May. 17, 2015 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RocknRoll.Rose
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 3:25 PM
Honestly I did not think I would make it to adulthood and I didn't have time to dream. I am only just now figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.
armywifey1983
by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:39 PM

My answer varied slightly depending on when I was asked, but I knew I wanted to work with animals. I didn't follow that to adulthood as far as my job, but I do have a volunteer position at a local shelter. It's harder than I thought picking just one passion to follow for the rest of my life, but it's a work in progress.

Friday-Child
by New Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:07 PM
I always wanted to be a firefighter. I manage a store and raise my kids. I'm putting out fires, but not in a way I expected.
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:37 PM
I loved the show "Bewitched" and always wanted to go into advertising like Darren. I'm in marketing which includes some advertising. =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeppermintyTea
by on May. 17, 2015 at 4:38 PM
I changed my mind all the time, and I still do that in my 30s so yes. lol
Bogdonmomma1
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:41 PM
I idolized my dad when I was younger. He was a truck driver and a paramedic. Lol so I told him I wanted to be a truck driver who had a traveling hospital in the trailer who also saved animals and was going to be a big country singer. Haha he still makes fun of me to this day. Lol. I'm no where near any of that. Lol
Onmyown2727
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:47 PM

I wanted to be a photographer....

Momma_bearTo2
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 4:53 PM
Depending on my age, veterinarian, actress, and nurse. I am working on my RN and if I didn't have kids I would have continued acting. Lol but they are so worth it :)
jezebel_witch
by on May. 17, 2015 at 6:58 PM
I wanted to be a paranormal investigator or a parapsychologist.
jconney80
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:42 PM
I wanted to be a teacher. I ended up homeschooling my kids and teaching preschool so I guess it's pretty close lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)