Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For some reason it feels like Fall today

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 5:50 AM
  • 4 Replies

Maybe because I am up early and it is still mostly dark out, but it doesn't seem like summer. 

Good morning!

by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 5:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Coffee_in_Hand
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Is it cool near you? That always makes it start to feel like fall.  It's still 72degrees at 5:00am here, so it feels summer-y

I'm kind of ready for fall 

allycally
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Good for you! Its Freakin fantastical hot here.For some wonderful reason most of the cities power has been out for nearly 4 hours it was 85 in my house.The power finally just came back on about 5 mins ago.Also the high tomorrow is 102.I just want to cry!being pregnant and hot does not mix! If it feels like fall where you live,Im moving in!
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:34 AM

It is mid-70s here but still cooler than it has been for a while.

Quoting Coffee_in_Hand:

Is it cool near you? That always makes it start to feel like fall.  It's still 72degrees at 5:00am here, so it feels summer-yI'm kind of ready for fall 

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:35 AM

Oh no! It has to be miserable being pregnant and no AC. :(  I hope your place gets comfortable soon.

Supposed to be high 80s here today.  At least it isn't 102. :(

Quoting allycally: Good for you! Its Freakin fantastical hot here.For some wonderful reason most of the cities power has been out for nearly 4 hours it was 85 in my house.The power finally just came back on about 5 mins ago.Also the high tomorrow is 102.I just want to cry!being pregnant and hot does not mix! If it feels like fall where you live,Im moving in!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)