Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 29th)

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:00 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - 
and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lostmom24
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:07 AM
2 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?  My son is 26 and my daughter is 23,

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?  I grew up in London, Ky but was born in Glasgow, Ky.  Most of my family live in this area.  I now live about 5 miles where I lived as a baby.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?  I met my husband just over a year ago at my cousins' hair salon.  He was God's answer to my prayers.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I like to read, computer games, do nails, talk to friends, and make wreaths,

5. What's on your mind today? My son is always on my mind, unfortunately.

melodyanne12
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Pam I adopted my granddaughter now she is my daughter she is now 12

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom!

It is wonderful about your husband.  I am sorry to hear that your son is worrying you.

Quoting lostmom24:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?  My son is 26 and my daughter is 23,

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?  I grew up in London, Ky but was born in Glasgow, Ky.  Most of my family live in this area.  I now live about 5 miles where I lived as a baby.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?  I met my husband just over a year ago at my cousins' hair salon.  He was God's answer to my prayers.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I like to read, computer games, do nails, talk to friends, and make wreaths,

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

HI, Pam! Welcome!

Quoting melodyanne12:

Hi my name is Pam I adopted my granddaughter now she is my daughter she is now 12

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:46 AM

WElcome to CafeMom,
Do your *kids* still live at home?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting lostmom24:

lostmom24
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Quoting Bmat:

Welcome to CafeMom!

It is wonderful about your husband.  I am sorry to hear that your son is worrying you.

Quoting lostmom24:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:47 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Pam,

Nice to meet you :)

Quoting melodyanne12:

lostmom24
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Thank you for your reply. I am really working on stopping enabling him which is why I joined for support,

Quoting Bmat:

Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting lostmom24:

My.trilogy
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi
I am 25 years old and have been happily married to my husband for four years. We have three beautil children, who are; 2.5 years old son AH, and 1.5 years old boy AR and girl ZU twins. So as there is only 13 months difference between them, they keep me busy. I could go on about how busy and tired I am every day, but I am going to keep it short. Right now I am going to go figure out how come there are more popcorns on my living room carpet than I actually popped.☺
P.S I am always looking for some praise, love and attention, coz I am always in need for them.
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:18 PM
Welcome to cafemom! Sorry to hear that your son is worrying you. Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?

Quoting lostmom24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)