Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

36 Days Left :-) PIOG

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:17 PM
  • 1 Replies

Yes indeed 36 days left until one of my favorite Holiday's and pretty soon the TV networks will have there 31 days of Halloween programs,movies,I love watching the super scary ones on the SyFy network,me and my kids love watching the Nickelodeon,Disney Channel Halloween shows...

So,just a few just for fun quiestions :-),my kids just went to bed,I am finishing my dinner,watching some TV,I am also sick with a bad cold and kind of bored

1.Do you take your kid(s)trick or treating 

2.What are your kid(s)dressing up as

3.How long are You out for

4.Do you dress up

5.Do you "borrow"some of your kids candy after they go to bed LOL

6.What is your kid(s)favorite type of candy

Here are my answers

1.Yes I do,this year my 11 year old son has chosen not to come :-( I knew this day was coming but I am still sad,I have a 9 year old daughter who is anxious to go,ds asked us to bring him back some candy

2.DD-Female Minion,costume was purched in August from party city

3.Several hours,there are wonderful large neighboorhoods with in walking distance of our apartment complex,last year we were up in this one neighboorhood and this lady had full size candy bars,dd was like score,but unfourtunantly some guy in one of the houses scared dd so we only hit 2 houses up there

4.No,the only thing I wear are Holiday shirts,I have a cute Halloween one,I also found a Pumpkin winter hat at Toys R Us I will wear,usually it is freezing on Halloween

5.Yes indeed LOL,but they share and to be honest we get so much candy there is plenty and it lasts us until February,no joke

6.DS is a Peanut Butter Cup fan,DD is a Hershey Bar fan

this post is making me wan't to gather up some pictures from previous Halloweens as my kids were growing up,one yr they both dressed as Lions(awww)

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 26, 2015 at 3:47 AM
Yes my kids dress up and we go.
I dress up too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)