Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is on your list for today?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:57 AM
  • 13 Replies

Anything fun?

scrapbooking

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing major. Have to finish up an elephant hat for an order and pick up a little bit around the house. Just nitpicky things. Oh, actually I may go out a mow my yard one last time for the season. It doesn't necessary need it but for my personal liking, I think it would look better just a tad shorter. Still too chilly out so far though.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Not one fun thing.... work, laundry, fixing dinner, vacuuming, changing the sheets.

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Working, taking my daughter for her flu vaccine, I have a dental appt this afternoon and a meeting in between all that. Lol!

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:34 PM

We are leaving tomorrow for a 5 day camping trip.   So I do have some things to get done today.  

Work, store, beer distributer, state store.   Laundry and packing.  

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:37 PM

I wonder if you would post a picture of the elephant hat? :)

Quoting sheena696:

Nothing major. Have to finish up an elephant hat for an order and pick up a little bit around the house. Just nitpicky things. Oh, actually I may go out a mow my yard one last time for the season. It doesn't necessary need it but for my personal liking, I think it would look better just a tad shorter. Still too chilly out so far though.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:38 PM

Your weekend sounds a lot like mine. I want to take the bed all apart and put the winter bedding on it, as well as cleaning the house.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Not one fun thing.... work, laundry, fixing dinner, vacuuming, changing the sheets.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Routine dental appt?   Do you get flu vaccine also?

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Working, taking my daughter for her flu vaccine, I have a dental appt this afternoon and a meeting in between all that. Lol!

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:39 PM

What a great time of year to camp! Do you use a tent? What are you planning for meals? :)

Quoting campingmomof4:

We are leaving tomorrow for a 5 day camping trip.   So I do have some things to get done today.  

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a pop up camper.  It has a heater sense the night time lows will be in the low 40's this weekend.  I am planning on beef barbecue, roasted potatoes--both in crockpot and birthday cake for Friday night.  The other nights are up to my boyfriends sister and bil to do.  I will do the cleanup the rest of the week.

Quoting Bmat:

What a great time of year to camp! Do you use a tent? What are you planning for meals? :)

Quoting campingmomof4:

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:59 PM

I am getting my final fitting for a bridge.

I do get the flu vaccine as well. I get it through my work. This year they are doing it through one of the local pharmacies and they don't do kids under 6-7 years. So I had to call the Peds office which has a waiting list. Luckily when I called yesterday, they had a cancellation so I didn't have to wait. 

Quoting Bmat:

Routine dental appt?   Do you get flu vaccine also?

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)