Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adults vs Children

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
Good afternoon ladies. I need some help with something. My good friend came to me and ask me for some insight to her current situation. Your husband has alot of friend that pro-claim to be gangster disciples he runs and help them with whatever they may need they say it's called aid and assist. Now they get themself in all kind of mess as grown men. But when put in a situation where they are face with every day life of a teenagers they ready to throw in the towel. Now she much rather dial with the teens and thier mess then men that are in there thirties and forties. How and where do i started to give my advice
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:31 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Not sure I quite understand this .. sounds like they need to be responsible for/with their kids ..
Hopefully others can help :)

Quoting TheyAreTeenager: Good afternoon ladies. I need some help with something. My good friend came to me and ask me for some insight to her current situation. Your husband has alot of friend that pro-claim to be gangster disciples he runs and help them with whatever they may need they say it's called aid and assist. Now they get themself in all kind of mess as grown men. But when put in a situation where they are face with every day life of a teenagers they ready to throw in the towel. Now she much rather dial with the teens and thier mess then men that are in there thirties and forties. How and where do i started to give my advice

TheyAreTeenager
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:51 PM
Her husband put up with grown men still involved in street life but don't want to dial with the kid's and their every day struggle if this helps
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)