Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who makes the best kids school uniforms???

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:58 PM
  • 2 Replies

Poll

Question: What Brand makes the best quality kids school uniforms???

Options:

Old navy

Gap

Lands end

Childrens place

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1

View Results

ugh so I thought I would get it all over with and get my kids a ton of uniforms clothing from old navy for the school year.. They have been in school like two months and the clothes look horrible!!! The knees are worn, the shirts have hole, and the sweaters are now todder sized! I am so disopointed in everything I got them. Also the polos are super thin. Oh well you live and you learn. So if you buy unifroms for your kids school clothes what brand do you buy?? I heard Lands end was really good quality, then I heard gap as well. Then someone told me Walmart the best clothes because you dont have to iron them. Anywho any seggestions appriciated!! Thanks!!!

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:29 PM
Actually after trying many brands I found best quailty and price is actually George brand at Wal-Mart on line. I know I wouldn't of believed it but we are still using the ones from last year and they look brand new. Have to order online though. They even offer scotchgaurded polos which is awesome it enables use to use white and light blue which look better in my daughter. Now I must admit I do love French Toasts skorts...haven't tried those from Wal-Mart yet just sweaters..polos...Capri...shorts..and pants..flare hoodie...lined hoodie too.
Lolabearlow
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:31 PM
We have get them from some unholy expensive online place because they have be all fancy with logos and stuff.

It sucks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)