Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP US SETTLE THIS DEBATE PLEASE!!!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:34 PM
  • 4 Replies
Even if you haven't toured the Glensheen Mansion ( Congdon Mansion) in Duluth MN maybe you can help me figure this out?

Between DH and I of us is turned around. I say the master bedroom ( the original room that they used when they were married) is on the second level to the RIGHT when standing at the top of the staircase with the stained glass window at my back. I remember it being all the way down to the end of the hall and mostly on the backside of the house? Not the front which is the lakeside. And the servants rooms were to the right and a stairway and elevator to downstairs where the kitchen area was.

DH thinks the Master bedroom is to the left....not the right and the servants rooms to the right. This is driving me crazy! Thanks.
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
taKENheart
by Flovely on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:04 PM

I have no idea and have never heard of it.
I'd try to look up floor plans on google images.  

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:19 PM
I've tried. I can't find anything! Just stuff about the murders.

Quoting taKENheart:

I have no idea and have never heard of it.I'd try to look up floor plans on google images.   

taKENheart
by Flovely on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:26 PM

I just tried to look but the floor plan I found under Glensheen said it was Biltmore, ugh! 

Quoting wonderwomanT08: I've tried. I can't find anything! Just stuff about the murders.
Quoting taKENheart:

I have no idea and have never heard of it.I'd try to look up floor plans on google images.   

kimber2465
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:29 PM

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrTcd01cC5Wf0oAty4nnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEzbHNxNnYwBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZVSUMwXzEEc2VjA3Nj?p=Floor+Plan+For+the+Glensheen+Mansion&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

there are some floor plans right at the top- hope it helps

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)