Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your 'spooktacular' Halloween weekend plans?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:15 AM
  • 259 Replies

What are your plans for Halloween weekend? Will you be handing out candy or going trick-or-treating with your kid(s)? Attending a haunted house or going to a fall festival?

Tomorrow my youngest son and I will be meeting with his cyberschool group at the mall for a scavenger hunt. It's just the freshman students, teachers and parents so it should be fun for him to meet some of his peers that he talks to online each week. Saturday we'll be home handing out candy to all the little trick-or-treaters that come by.

trick or treat 

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsKittyZ15
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

XH has the kids this weekend so he's taking them trick or treating. 

DH and I are going to spend the evening in Uptown. We got a hotel room for the night, right next to where we're going and we're going to dress up as a 50s/Rockabilly Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:37 AM

That sounds awesome!
Hope you'll share pics .. have a blast ;)

Quoting MrsKittyZ15:

XH has the kids this weekend so he's taking them trick or treating. 

DH and I are going to spend the evening in Uptown. We got a hotel room for the night, right next to where we're going and we're going to dress up as a 50s/Rockabilly Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:38 AM

Bet that will be nice meeting his friends at the mall,
Have a great weekend :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

What are your plans for Halloween weekend? Will you be handing out candy or going trick-or-treating with your kid(s)? Attending a haunted house or going to a fall festival?

Tomorrow my youngest son and I will be meeting with his cyberschool group at the mall for a scavenger hunt. It's just the freshman students, teachers and parents so it should be fun for him to meet some of his peers that he talks to online each week. Saturday we'll be home handing out candy to all the little trick-or-treaters that come by.

trick or treat 

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Just usual here .. nothing exciting :)

KAmamaJ
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:00 AM
I'm going t&t'ing with my kids, then they're going to a party/sleep over and I'm going out with my boyfriend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:04 AM

Sounds like a fabulous weekend for you all coming up!
Where will you go out?  Do you know yet?
Have a great weekend ;)

Quoting KAmamaJ: I'm going t&t'ing with my kids, then they're going to a party/sleep over and I'm going out with my boyfriend.

KAmamaJ
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Yes, I think it will be :)

We're going out to dinner and then to a club for some dancing, after that, I don't know yet.

Thanks.

Quoting hugss:

Sounds like a fabulous weekend for you all coming up!Where will you go out?  Do you know yet?Have a great weekend ;)

Quoting KAmamaJ: I'm going t&t'ing with my kids, then they're going to a party/sleep over and I'm going out with my boyfriend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitty_Myrick
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:11 AM

I think the plan is to Trick or Treat for as long as we can before returning home.

boo 

MamaJ123
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:12 AM
Me, DH, my best friend,my sister and her hubs are having are having a harry potter marathon. We are also going to eat a bunch of haloween candy left over from last night (they had trick or treating on Wednesday)
hugss

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds terrific!  Enjoy :)

Quoting KAmamaJ: Yes, I think it will be :) We're going out to dinner and then to a club for some dancing, after that, I don't know yet. Thanks.
Quoting hugss:

Sounds like a fabulous weekend for you all coming up!Where will you go out?  Do you know yet?Have a great weekend ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)