Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of pets do you have?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:55 AM
  • 30 Replies

We're thinking of getting a new pet, possibly a gecko or a bearded dragon, but I'm not sure. We already have a cat.

What kind of pet do you have? Why would you (or wouldn't you) recommend that pet to someone else?

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lpn54
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:23 AM
We have 2cats my daughter s and one we saved the mom abandoned her as a baby one is male the other is female I do recommend cats as long as there s a clean litter box fresh water and food if we re gone all day I know they 'll be fine
Angels122013
by on Nov. 4, 2015 at 1:34 PM

We have one dog. She is a 3 year old Weimaraner and such a good family guard dog.  

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2015 at 1:37 PM

We have 2 dogs, a cat , a ball python and an alligator lizard (rescued from my yard) They are all awesome pets.

by Member on Nov. 4, 2015 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I have a beautiful Bengal cat, and a bull terrier dog! I love them! They both love my 5 month old & the cat is hypo allergic ! Which is a plus.
ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Nov. 4, 2015 at 3:57 PM

2 rabbits 3 dogs and a cat 

purplemonkey702
by Member on Nov. 4, 2015 at 4:00 PM

We have 4 cats and a turtle(aquatic). Turtles are very easy to take care of, but if you like a pet you can pick up, I wouldn't recommend them, they don't really like being touched.They are very interesting animals though, and they live a while. My girl will live to be between 25 and 35- shes 14 now.

CampHarris
by Member on Nov. 4, 2015 at 4:01 PM

We have a mini goldendoodle.  He's the best!  You would obviously need to have the time and room for a dog though!

purplemonkey702
by Member on Nov. 4, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Pretty sure cats are not hypoallergenic.

Quoting 051515:

Mobile Photo

I have a beautiful Bengal cat, and a bull terrier dog! I love them! They both love my 5 month old & the cat is hypo allergic ! Which is a plus.

MrsKittyZ15
by Member on Nov. 4, 2015 at 4:04 PM

We have two cats. Rumor (male) and Katniss (female), and they're identical. The only way you can tell them apart is because Rumor is a little bigger. Katniss also has golden eyes, whereas Rumor's eyes are green.

-42-
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2015 at 4:05 PM
A cat. A stray that my kid brought home. And now she runs this place, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)