Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for snail mail pen pals

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:54 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

My daughter is 10 and in 5th grade. I'm, 31 and work full time we are both looking for snail mail pen pals. We only speack and read english. If you are interested in becoming snail mail pen pals please let me know. We don't have internet that is why we are asking for snail mail pals. Thanks!

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mariam91
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Actually I'm not a fan of writing letters, but postcorssing is definitely my thing. You can also try it. You can mail to people all over the world, write whatwver you like and in return receive great postcards.

from essay writers' team - we all love postcrossing ))

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:22 PM

Hello and welcome!

You should edit your post and take out your address, Ask people to message you if you want to exchange addresses.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:48 PM

Hello!

I agree with LuLuRex that it would be safer if you removed your address. The moms here are nice people, but who knows who reads all of these and your mentioning your daughter's age is really taking a chance.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Hi,

Sorry, my kids are quite a bit older than your daughter and I don't think they'd be interested in being snail mail pen pals anyway. However, you might check out the Tween Titans group and see if there are any kids who's moms are in that group who might be interested. :)

Reina13
by on Oct. 30, 2015 at 2:27 PM

In the elementary school kids group, there is a penpal post you should check out.  There are over 600 responses in that post so you might be able to find a pen pal there.

Angels122013
by on Nov. 4, 2015 at 1:32 PM

I would be interested in email penpals.  I don't get to the post office enough to drop off letters or mail and where I live its very rural. If you are ever interested in email penpals send me a message :)

ElvinCephalopod
by Member on Apr. 28, 2016 at 6:46 AM

just sent you a message about being penpals with my dd

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)