Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New but Not

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2015 at 5:44 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hello everyone am mrs Jayne and I had a count here awhile ago maybe years ago that sound Better , so I had account here years ago and I lost what user name that was I was looking on my old email address to find the reset email but i guess I waited to long so the email must of got lost in other emails so am here . Now with a new account . I just wanting to rush up on here. Hello everyone

when I do get a chance to reset the email again I will erase this account and say hello again. 

by on Nov. 15, 2015 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
onepiecemom
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2015 at 5:50 PM
Hello Mrs Jayne
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 15, 2015 at 7:27 PM

WB to cM ;)

Reina13
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:12 AM

Hi Mrs Jayne, welcome back. How old are your kids?

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Welcome back to CafeMom! 

Jayjayne247
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:14 PM

Wow , that was a long time ago , it's crazy how time go by its 2017 I had maybe two more kids since then , I had one this year , a April show baby . 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:37 PM
Hello and welcome back!

Quoting Jayjayne247:

Hello everyone am mrs Jayne and I had a count here awhile ago maybe years ago that sound Better , so I had account here years ago and I lost what user name that was I was looking on my old email address to find the reset email but i guess I waited to long so the email must of got lost in other emails so am here . Now with a new account . I just wanting to rush up on here. Hello everyone

when I do get a chance to reset the email again I will erase this account and say hello again. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)