Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you last go out with friends - just the girls?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:45 AM
  • 328 Replies

When did you last go out for a "girl's night"? What did you do? Where did you go?

It's been a while since I last went out with girlfriends. The last time, I met up with a couple of friends at the Elephant Bar for dinner and drinks. It was so nice to just get out with other grown ups!

margarita time

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomTiara19
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hmmm...

Probably 1998.

A birthday get together at a restaurant.The only thing I do now is meet friends one on one for coffee or shopping.

confused.

LAXmom21
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:51 AM

Wednesday night we went out to dinner and then drinks

LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Last year my friend was having a partylite party.

Kitty_Myrick
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh wow, not that I think about it.  The closet thing the a "Girls Night" we've dune was a quick trip to JoAnn's with out the children.

turkey 

Ricksmama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:20 AM
It's been a very long time but we always go out as couples

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

When did you last go out for a "girl's night"? What did you do? Where did you go?

It's been a while since I last went out with girlfriends. The last time, I met up with a couple of friends at the Elephant Bar for dinner and drinks. It was so nice to just get out with other grown ups!

margarita time

YoungMama93
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:20 AM
... I honestly can't remember... Around a year or more.
PeppermintyTea
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM
Maybe 5 years ago, dinner, and then we walked over to coffee shop to chat until it closed at 10pm...wild night. Lol My girlfriends live back east, and when I go out with friends here they're normally other couples that DH works with.
AnnieGoolaheey
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:26 AM
Like six years? It was just dinner and a play.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:28 AM
Ummmmm last month, one had been working like crazy. We will get together at a spa probably this or next weekend? One friend we see each other a lot but it's usually with husbands too but we all have fun so no biggie.
But we do need one. ;-)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

margarita time

Goobergal
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:30 AM
I don't even recall. I've been in Georgia two years. Money kept me from venturing out Much. Now it's school. I guess last time was over a year ago. Recently BF and I went to a high school alumnus home and had a great time with other alumni and family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)