• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird Cravings?? 1st pregnancy

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm 30 years old and pregnant with my first. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I wanted to see if anyone had any of the same cravings as me. I've been craving salty, sour, and spicy. I've been eating pickles with garlic salt and chili powder and extremely sour candy like War Heads and Cry Babies. I've also been craving Mexican suckers with the chili powder coating. Just thought I'd share and see if anyone has any similar cravings or any different cravings.
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SaigeMarie
by on Feb. 1, 2016 at 5:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm only 5 weeks and the only real thing I've had a craving for a few times is steamed broccoli oath a quarter bottle of chilua looted on it...lol...My husband looked at me like I had 5 heads
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 1, 2016 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
That's an interesting mix. 😊 I never ever experienced any cravings.

Quoting Redbethred85:

Mobile Photo

I'm 30 years old and pregnant with my first. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I wanted to see if anyone had any of the same cravings as me. I've been craving salty, sour, and spicy. I've been eating pickles with garlic salt and chili powder and extremely sour candy like War Heads and Cry Babies. I've also been craving Mexican suckers with the chili powder coating. Just thought I'd share and see if anyone has any similar cravings or any different cravings.
candibear23518
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2016 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
With my first, it wanted mostly, strawberry shortcake, and sweetish things like that.

I did mix strawberries with peanut butter ice cream though lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)