Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2016 at 4:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
How do I change my font settings on the mobile app?
by on Feb. 5, 2016 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:42 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Feb. 5, 2016 at 5:00 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Go to full site on the app.
Then go to *more* top right of page, sign in
There are tabs that show & pick the one that says *fonts* ..
Hope that helps ;)

Quoting QueenB_86: How do I change my font settings on the mobile app?

Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Just a question about the "full site" on the app.  My icon for that disappeared a month ago or so and hasn't reappeared!

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,Go to full site on the app.Then go to *more* top right of page, sign inThere are tabs that show & pick the one that says *fonts* ..Hope that helps ;)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:43 AM

Even if you scroll all the way down on the app?

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Just a question about the "full site" on the app.  My icon for that disappeared a month ago or so and hasn't reappeared!

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,Go to full site on the app.Then go to *more* top right of page, sign inThere are tabs that show & pick the one that says *fonts* ..Hope that helps ;)

Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:49 AM

Yes, that is right.  I don't have time right now, but I will try to get a screen picture.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:05 AM

Sounds good ;)

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Yes, that is right.  I don't have time right now, but I will try to get a screen picture.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting hugss:

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:05 AM

Hi,

Welcome to CafeMom!

Currently you cannot change the font while mobile.

If you want to visit the following sections, you have to use the full version of the site: Answers, Games, Journals, FAQs, and some parts of Settings. We hope to expand CafeMom Mobile in the future based on member feedback.

You'll notice other differences between CafeMom Mobile and our full site. For example, signatures and Sweet Peas aren't included, and you won't get to change the color or font of your text when posting. We made these tradeoffs to ensure that CafeMom Mobile is easy to use and compatible with as many different devices as possible.

Also, you will see an icon on the bottom of every page with a phone. Just click that to switch between mobile and the ful site.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)