Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cant a woman Just tell a man once that its over:Is this a psycho or a just what?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:46 PM
  • 15 Replies

Is it time to report this man who wont stop callling to leave voice messages and texts messages? No serious threats but the constant messages and not giving up of the man's nature is concerning securitywise.

Help please with knowledge, suggestions or however you know best.

by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RoseWall
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 12:03 AM
I'm certain it is unlawful for one person to harass another in most places. I would find out what your local police suggests.
Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 1:17 PM
Text him to leave you alone and do not contact you again. If he continues then call the police, show them the texts and that you told him to leave you alone.
I was able to file charges of telephonic harassment against my ex sister in law when she discovered my brother was back and living with us.she kept texting me and wouldn't stop even though I had told her to leave me alone and not to contact me ever again.
PogoPalOj
by on Feb. 7, 2016 at 10:09 PM

I would stop by the police station and ask to speak to an officer and just let them know you are concerned and what should you do.

mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 10:22 PM
I would go to the police station and show them my phone. Ask their opinion.
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 10:23 PM

try app called Calls Blacklistw. start blocking him. 

Caramel824
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 10:38 PM

going crazynope once you join forces and you know what i mean ,they have to be burned off!!!LMBAO!!

paxtonsunny
by on Feb. 7, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Well like how often is he calling and texting?? Is it EVERY hour. Is it wee hours? What is he really doing?
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 11:01 PM
Hmm if you're worried about your safety I would contact the police. If it's just an annoyance I would block his number
zeesmuse
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2016 at 7:02 AM

You need to tell him to stop texting you and to stop calling you and if he continues to do so, you will contact the police. Keep the texts you've sent demanding he stop and those that he continues to send. I hope it helps. It didn't help me. :-( 

PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2016 at 7:15 AM

If he's calling on your cell phone, just block him.  If he shows up to your home, unannounced, call the cops.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)