Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be cool with this? ~~UPDATE~~

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:21 PM
  • 38 Replies

your s/o ex calling him for help because their electric bill got shut off. I, understand they share a 14 yr old child. But its like clock work, she's always calling for help. Idk I've never been in this situation before. How would you ladies handle this?..

The mother had received help from the Salvation Army for the consumer bill. I, guess my s/o told his ex, that if it happens again, the daughter would be coming here. Thanks for reading and giving you're opinions to this matter.

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sanj1213
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 12:40 PM
I can't say since I've never been in this situation. What I can say is if this is an ongoing thing I would talk to your so and let him know how it makes you feel.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 23, 2016 at 2:17 PM
Mmmmmm not sure? But no matter what or who the situation is, you're not an ATM you have to say no sometimes.

Quoting sarahlawson84:

your s/o ex calling him for help because their electric bill got shut off. I, understand they share a 14 yr old child. But its like clock work, she's always calling for help. Idk I've never been in this situation before. How would you ladies handle this?..

Alexsi1
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 2:18 PM
I wouldn't be ok with it especially if this is something that occurs frequently. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do but voice your concerns to your so. Hopefully she is just hitting a rough patch and not into anything that could hurt their child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 2:31 PM
I would not be Ok with this
mama2b100808
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 3:08 PM
No I wouldnt
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
It would bother me but the well being of the child would be most important. She needs to live in a house with electricity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 23, 2016 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. The last thing I would do is call my ex for anything.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 23, 2016 at 4:33 PM

I would tell him to help this time. Next time it happens the child will come to live with him.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 4:51 PM

Not in this situation but sounds like they all need to talk to get on the same page ;)

johnny4ever
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 5:54 PM

Geez..what about your own bills.I would not be happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)