• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Separation - Situations...

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:58 PM
  • 44 Replies
It's No Joke. And this crap is a Mess! And it hurts more than anyone could know. We're unequally yoked, now that it's evident. I'm ALL for my Lord Jesus Christ. My Husband sees no need... Family. My husband sees no need. It's his way or no way. He's a descent guy don't get it wrong, however; he's controlling, rude, shows no compassion. For anything that is righteous and good. Is he settling in his ways or what? I'm in my early 30's. He's in his mid 40's. Him & I got together when I was just turning 18. He was like 24 or 25... Anyway. We've been together for a long time. Not all bad. And Most definitely not all good neither. We're living separately now. Sheesh I would think that it should be alittle better by now. But it's NOT.
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sonnyswoman75
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 12:38 AM
Seperatation is never easy. Are you planning on working on your marriage?
Lifted-Oh-Yass
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:38 AM

I'm trying and I have. Basically, for the last year in a half so far. I'm the one who wants the divorce, not by choice, but by force...

kns2004
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Well it takes two to keep a marriage going. If he isn't willing to try then move on. You can't do it by yourself!
Lifted-Oh-Yass
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:56 AM

I've been doing that as well. Keeping and trying to keep the marriage together... But it's wearing me out! Mentally, Physically, and Spiritually...

sanj1213
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 12:32 PM
I can't imagine after so long..it can't be easy. Do hope it gets a little easier for you.
la_bella_vita
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 12:50 PM

I'm sorry you are going through this. That's a long history you two have. Have you tried marriage counseling?

AbbeysMom2013
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 1:07 PM
Have you tried marriage counseling?

I'm sorry you are going through a hard time
Alexsi1
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with this. It definitely takes 2.
I'm sorry OP.

Quoting kns2004: Well it takes two to keep a marriage going. If he isn't willing to try then move on. You can't do it by yourself!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 2:25 PM
I'm so sorry. How are your children doing?
mama2b100808
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry you are going through this. Maybe a change for you and your children what is best. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)