Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Torn

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:36 AM
  • 15 Replies
Hi I need her on some thing... Im torn between two people.. one I've known for 30yrs and then I have my husband of 8...I'm so confused... he says he's only staying cause he is doing this for me... he's accepting it but doesn't like it...he's so afraid of lose I g me...I love this other person tho a great deal, and everytime I try breaking it off with this person I start to feel guilty... Im so confused ugh..
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Work on your marriage.

kit279
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:09 PM
I would say a therapist, individual and marital
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Your children have to come first. What is in their best interests. And you marriage- you made a vow. The other person, if they know you are married, they are wrong for allowing a relationship. If there is some reason to break up your marriage- abuse, etc, it is a different matter. The children still come first. Time to talk to an adviser.

proudmom402001
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:21 PM
So should I just end it with the other person friends and all???this person helped me big time when I found out my husband was cheating on me but I did come back to work things out just don't want to hurt this person

Quoting virginiamama71:

Work on your marriage.

proudmom402001
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:26 PM
So I should break things with the other totally friends and all?

Quoting Bmat:

Your children have to come first. What is in their best interests. And you marriage- you made a vow. The other person, if they know you are married, they are wrong for allowing a relationship. If there is some reason to break up your marriage- abuse, etc, it is a different matter. The children still come first. Time to talk to an adviser.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Work on your marriage :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:55 PM

You made the choice when you decided to go back with your husband,
Hugs to you :)

Quoting proudmom402001: So should I just end it with the other person friends and all???this person helped me big time when I found out my husband was cheating on me but I did come back to work things out just don't want to hurt this person
Quoting virginiamama71:

Work on your marriage.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:03 PM

If it is upsetting your husband, then you don't necessarily have to break things off, but any contact by any means that you have with the other person, your husband should be right there, too. As I said, if your husband is committing abuse, it would be different.

Quoting proudmom402001: So I should break things with the other totally friends and all?
Quoting Bmat:

proudmom402001
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 1:22 AM
He sometimes gets jealous cause he thinks i love the other person more.... but he's affraid he will lose me if he didn't accept it... my marriage means the world to me but can't help how I feel about this other person
Slavegirl13
by Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

It seems in my opinon that you are giving the other person hope that you will leave your husband for him. Especially if you went to him when your husband cheated and talk with this person about things going on with your family and personal problems. I understand you have known this person for 30 years but you chose to marry your husband over him. In a way you are stringing him along in case things don't work with your husband you can fall back on him. If you truely love the other man then maybe you know the answer to your own question and just need to figure out how you want to proceed with moving on from your husband. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)