Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does it mean to get paid for "real time"?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
My boss explained this to me : "You get paid for real time. 1 through 15th on 15th. 16 through last day of month on the last day of month. Any ot is a paycheck in the rears. Hope this helps in answer to your question 16 through 30th on 29th." My question is: will I be submitting my working hours every day? or what time does that give them to get accurate time sheet?
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:19 PM

you fill out your timesheet everyday and they should let you know what day to turn it in. At my job it's a week before the next payday.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 9:55 AM

My pay was two weeks delayed. I'm not sure what real time would mean.

Reina13
by on Apr. 10, 2016 at 12:48 PM

I am not sure what real time is. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you.

Beautiful_Beat
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:33 AM
I had a similar job. It it was salary-based and the same amount was received every two weeks. They didn't even hold a paycheck like they usually do. The only thing is if for some reason your owed less ( you didn't work all of your hours, you took time off, etc) it's either reflected on the following paycheck, the last paycheck of the year, or taken out of the last paycheck that you have with that company if you ever were to resign, get fired, etc.

I would assume it's the same thing. Ultimately, make sure that you turn in the amount of hours that you work especially if it's overtime. That helps you to keep a personal record for yourself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)