Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say hello and introduce yourself! What's on your mind today?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:04 AM
  • 106 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Tell us:

Do you have any kids ...or are you pregnant or trying to conceive?

What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms here!

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauragfing
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:57 AM
2 moms liked this
My name is Laura and I am not yet an official stepmom but I am dating a man with 2 kids. I am trying to be proactive and get good advice as I am slowly becoming introduced into their family.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:16 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,

How old are the kids?  Sounds like a great way to go about it.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting lauragfing: My name is Laura and I am not yet an official stepmom but I am dating a man with 2 kids. I am trying to be proactive and get good advice as I am slowly becoming introduced into their family.

lauragfing
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:35 PM
His daughter is 7 and his son is 4

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,

How old are the kids?  Sounds like a great way to go about it.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting lauragfing: My name is Laura and I am not yet an official stepmom but I am dating a man with 2 kids. I am trying to be proactive and get good advice as I am slowly becoming introduced into their family.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:37 PM

They are at great ages .. take things slowly as you get to know them :)

Quoting lauragfing: His daughter is 7 and his son is 4
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,

Mommy_Chefwife
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello!
I'm a new SAHM! I have a daughter who is one and she is my only child.
I have recently given up my full time job to stay home with my daughter. This is a whole new world to me but I'm loving it already!

I'm taking any tips or advice on being productive at home with my child.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:10 PM
Welcome! How long have you two been together?

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:13 PM
Welcome! Just keep doing what you are doing! 💖

Quoting Mommy_Chefwife: Hello!
I'm a new SAHM! I have a daughter who is one and she is my only child.
I have recently given up my full time job to stay home with my daughter. This is a whole new world to me but I'm loving it already!

I'm taking any tips or advice on being productive at home with my child.
buttertoast
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm Sarah I am a single mom of two boys 17 months and 7 years old. Being a mommy is hard work. I decided to join to have other moms to talk to and to get advice when things get hard.
hugss

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:03 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Good for you!  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Mommy_Chefwife: Hello! I'm a new SAHM! I have a daughter who is one and she is my only child. I have recently given up my full time job to stay home with my daughter. This is a whole new world to me but I'm loving it already! I'm taking any tips or advice on being productive at home with my child.

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:04 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
It is hard work but oh so worth it.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting buttertoast: Hi I'm Sarah I am a single mom of two boys 17 months and 7 years old. Being a mommy is hard work. I decided to join to have other moms to talk to and to get advice when things get hard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)