Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Mother's Day Miracle!

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

My mother has been really sad and depressed because my grandmother died just two years ago and Mother's Day is really hard on her.  She went to get something out of her buffet drawer and it was stuck.  When she reached in, she pulled out an envelope with a card in it.

It read:

Thank you, Joyce for all that you do for us.  You are the best daughter a mother could ever wish for.  Happy Mother's Day.  Love Mom and Dad.

by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 8, 2016 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs)) to your mom. Sorry for your loss.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

My mother has been really sad and depressed because my grandmother died just two years ago and Mother's Day is really hard on her.  She went to get something out of her buffet drawer and it was stuck.  When she reached in, she pulled out an envelope with a card in it.

It read:

Thank you, Joyce for all that you do for us.  You are the best daughter a mother could ever wish for.  Happy Mother's Day.  Love Mom and Dad.

PogoPalOj
by on May. 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM

She has been in that drawer hundreds of times since my grandmother died and this is the first time she found that card. 

Quoting Hottmomma607: ((Hugs)) to your mom. Sorry for your loss.
Quoting PogoPalOj:

It read:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 8, 2016 at 3:17 PM
That is truly something.
My mom's name is Joyce as well.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

She has been in that drawer hundreds of times since my grandmother died and this is the first time she found that card. 

Quoting PogoPalOj:

It read:

PogoPalOj
by on May. 8, 2016 at 3:30 PM

angel

Quoting Hottmomma607: That is truly something. My mom's name is Joyce as well.
Quoting PogoPalOj:

Quoting PogoPalOj:

It read:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)