Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newcomer to the site!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:15 AM
  • 33 Replies
I vaguely remember being here a long time ago, I think when I was pregnant with my oldest, but I drifted away. I'm back now :)

I'm Athena. I'm a happily married mom of 5. Our family is a little unusual, we have an adopted 18 year old, who is technically my nephew on my husband's side. We have 4 biological children, our oldest turned 6 in January, and we have triplets who will be 6 in September. Our oldest starts college this fall, and all 4 of the younger children will start 1st grade in just a few weeks.

With one an adult and the others all in school, we decided we were ready to try for another baby, and I'm pregnant, during the first month of trying, so I'm a little in shock, I did not anticipate that it would happen so fast! I'm due April 2nd.
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:02 AM

Welcome back,
Congrats on being pregnant.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Princess_Thena: I vaguely remember being here a long time ago, I think when I was pregnant with my oldest, but I drifted away. I'm back now :) I'm Athena. I'm a happily married mom of 5. Our family is a little unusual, we have an adopted 18 year old, who is technically my nephew on my husband's side. We have 4 biological children, our oldest turned 6 in January, and we have triplets who will be 6 in September. Our oldest starts college this fall, and all 4 of the younger children will start 1st grade in just a few weeks. With one an adult and the others all in school, we decided we were ready to try for another baby, and I'm pregnant, during the first month of trying, so I'm a little in shock, I did not anticipate that it would happen so fast! I'm due April 2nd.

Princess_Thena
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:38 AM
Thanks, nice to meet you too.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome back,Congrats on being pregnant.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Princess_Thena: I vaguely remember being here a long time ago, I think when I was pregnant with my oldest, but I drifted away. I'm back now :)

I'm Athena. I'm a happily married mom of 5. Our family is a little unusual, we have an adopted 18 year old, who is technically my nephew on my husband's side. We have 4 biological children, our oldest turned 6 in January, and we have triplets who will be 6 in September. Our oldest starts college this fall, and all 4 of the younger children will start 1st grade in just a few weeks.

With one an adult and the others all in school, we decided we were ready to try for another baby, and I'm pregnant, during the first month of trying, so I'm a little in shock, I did not anticipate that it would happen so fast! I'm due April 2nd.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:39 AM

Have a great rest of the week :)

Quoting Princess_Thena: Thanks, nice to meet you too.
Quoting hugss:

Quoting Princess_Thena: I vaguely remember being here a long time ago, I think when I was pregnant with my oldest, but I drifted away. I'm back now :) I'm Athena. I'm a happily married mom of 5. Our family is a little unusual, we have an adopted 18 year old, who is technically my nephew on my husband's side. We have 4 biological children, our oldest turned 6 in January, and we have triplets who will be 6 in September. Our oldest starts college this fall, and all 4 of the younger children will start 1st grade in just a few weeks. With one an adult and the others all in school, we decided we were ready to try for another baby, and I'm pregnant, during the first month of trying, so I'm a little in shock, I did not anticipate that it would happen so fast! I'm due April 2nd.

Princess_Thena
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:40 AM
Thanks, you as well!

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Princess_Thena: I vaguely remember being here a long time ago, I think when I was pregnant with my oldest, but I drifted away. I'm back now :)

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:41 AM

Thank you :)

Quoting Princess_Thena: Thanks, you as well!
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Princess_Thena
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:42 AM
You're most welcome :D

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Princess_Thena: Thanks, you as well!

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Slavegirl13
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:12 AM

Congrats!! April 2nd is my DH birthday.  Are you afraid of having multiples again after having triplets? 

Princess_Thena
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:14 AM

Yes, it's a concern. I had two miscarriages before I had our 6 year old, and one was a set of twins, so I know multiples are a risk.

Quoting Slavegirl13:

Congrats!! April 2nd is my DH birthday.  Are you afraid of having multiples again after having triplets? 

letstalk747
by Joy on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:36 AM

Welcome back

Princess_Thena
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:38 AM
Thank you

Quoting letstalk747:

Welcome back

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)