Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does it matter what the FB status says, really?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 3:34 PM
  • 29 Replies

I'm married and dh and I have that listed on our FB profiles but his sister's upset because she's been engaged for 8mos and her fiance' hasn't changed his status on there yet. He hardly ever even goes on FB so I think it's just not a big thing to him, but it is to her, and she's been implying that he must be cheating to have it still say he's single. - eyeroll -  Does it matter to you what your SO's relationship status is on FB?

by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Princess_Thena
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
That's too much high school drama. I deactivated my facebook account a few years ago because of all the immaturity flying about. My husband has never had one.
TrishaAnn85
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 3:39 PM
Facebook causes alot of unnecessary drama and relationship problems. As of the 1st of the year, my DF and I both deactivated it. It has helped us alot because of all the BS on there. I'm not gonna lie, I do miss it for certain things but I was getting kinda insecure and pissed for things that shouldn't matter. And other people butt in. So we said Goodbye! Lol
cosmical
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 3:42 PM

If he rarely goes on there, fine. He had better change it the next time he does though. Is it high school drama? Sure. Are there thousands of guys all using FB as something it shouldn't be used for? Also yes. 

LattesAndWine
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 4:02 PM

Neither of us have Facebook but back in the day when i did have it I was the typical angsty 19/20 year old who would flip out about that stuff....

How old is she

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My dh doesn't have FB . .

auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:27 PM
We both have it since are family's live out of state n we have friends.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:35 PM

She's being childish.

cindim1963
by Member on Aug. 5, 2016 at 8:24 AM

I don't have FB, but my Mom does to stay in touch with family out-of-state.

SpiritedWitch
by on Aug. 5, 2016 at 9:19 AM

Not to secure, mature people.

Insecure and immature people (men or women) are always thinking their partner is cheating. 

Drea79
by Member on Aug. 5, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Because my DH is on his alot yes i expect it to say he's married and to whom ( me ) Just like mine does , but if he was never on it but once a year then no i wouldnt care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)