• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:16 PM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone.

I am new, just joined, my name is Nichole and I live in S. Carolina. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old daughter. Hope to find some jew friends.
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:20 PM

welcome to cafemom

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:21 PM
Welcome to the group!
What are you up to this weekend?

Quoting NaSkye80: Hello everyone.

I am new, just joined, my name is Nichole and I live in S. Carolina. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old daughter. Hope to find some jew friends.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How are you?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting NaSkye80: Hello everyone. I am new, just joined, my name is Nichole and I live in S. Carolina. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old daughter. Hope to find some jew friends.

OptimistPrime
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:30 PM
Hello Nichole. Welcome. How are you doing?
NaSkye80
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:50 PM
I am good thank you for asking and thank for the warm welcomes. My plans this weekend...work. Lol. And what about you girls?
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:30 PM

Glad you're doing well,
What kind of work do you do?

Tip .. it helps to use the quote feature to reply back so we can see who you are replying to :)

Quoting NaSkye80: I am good thank you for asking and thank for the warm welcomes. My plans this weekend...work. Lol. And what about you girls?

NaSkye80
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:53 PM
I am a manager at Red Lobster.

Quoting hugss:

Glad you're doing well,What kind of work do you do?Tip .. it helps to use the quote feature to reply back so we can see who you are replying to :)

Quoting NaSkye80: I am good thank you for asking and thank for the warm welcomes. My plans this weekend...work. Lol. And what about you girls?

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:35 PM

Love that place :)

Quoting NaSkye80: I am a manager at Red Lobster.
Quoting hugss:

Glad you're doing well,What kind of work do you do?Tip .. it helps to use the quote feature to reply back so we can see who you are replying to :)

NaSkye80
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:34 PM
Especially the biscuits

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Definitely :)

Quoting NaSkye80: Especially the biscuits
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)