Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling hurt

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:34 PM
  • 14 Replies
I feel so hurt and unloved by my Dh on so many levels its like he's check out of reality..we are current trying to have another baby...with our first its took a lot out of us and our marriage nearly tore us apart once we got pregnant things didn't get any better we ended up losing a twin and then delivering our son months early now he's over a year and I want another child it breaks my heart knowing I just can't fall pregnant at the drop of a hat and he doesn't seem to care about how I feel ...
So today I decided that we should stop trying because he just doesn't care to be involved and care about how I feel he said nothing showed no emotion he won't talk to me about anything either ...but he will talk all day with people he doesn't even know on his stupid computer game ...it upsets he he spends more time on his stupid game then with me or his son I do freaking everything I deal with everything myself ....sometimes I even wish I wasn't married to him ...I'd leave him but my son needs a father and I got want to start my life over ....a I want it to have more children I'm happy with having my son but I want him to have siblings I'm so hurt that the man that once loved me who waited 4 years for me to say yes isn't there anymore ...he's turned into this self-centered selfish ass who I can't even stand to be near anymore ....I just want the man I love back
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MzD3
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Why in the world would you have another baby with him ?
redheadtmk
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:37 PM
Any man is better than no man so you should stay in this crappy marriage and give your child siblings so he has someone to commiserate with when they all grow up to hot messes.
mischele
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:37 PM
Over time people change. I know the feeling of dh changing
Bagira62
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:42 PM
Do not have another child right now. Your son will be fine as an only child. Work on your marriage, maybe some marriage counseling would help. Some men start engaging with kids after they are a little older and can talk.

Quoting daylinmom: I feel so hurt and unloved by my Dh on so many levels its like he's check out of reality..we are current trying to have another baby...with our first its took a lot out of us and our marriage nearly tore us apart once we got pregnant things didn't get any better we ended up losing a twin and then delivering our son months early now he's over a year and I want another child it breaks my heart knowing I just can't fall pregnant at the drop of a hat and he doesn't seem to care about how I feel ...
So today I decided that we should stop trying because he just doesn't care to be involved and care about how I feel he said nothing showed no emotion he won't talk to me about anything either ...but he will talk all day with people he doesn't even know on his stupid computer game ...it upsets he he spends more time on his stupid game then with me or his son I do freaking everything I deal with everything myself ....sometimes I even wish I wasn't married to him ...I'd leave him but my son needs a father and I got want to start my life over ....a I want it to have more children I'm happy with having my son but I want him to have siblings I'm so hurt that the man that once loved me who waited 4 years for me to say yes isn't there anymore ...he's turned into this self-centered selfish ass who I can't even stand to be near anymore ....I just want the man I love back
corazonsito101
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:44 PM
(((hugs))) You shouldnt want another baby with him work on ur marriage first.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:20 PM

try marriage counseling.

mightymo
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:45 PM
2 moms liked this

find your own interests ,get involved in something maybe he will begin to wonder why it seems like you dont give a damn what he does , might just open his eyes

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:00 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:22 PM

Try counseling,
Hugs to you :)

Quoting daylinmom: I feel so hurt and unloved by my Dh on so many levels its like he's check out of reality..we are current trying to have another baby...with our first its took a lot out of us and our marriage nearly tore us apart once we got pregnant things didn't get any better we ended up losing a twin and then delivering our son months early now he's over a year and I want another child it breaks my heart knowing I just can't fall pregnant at the drop of a hat and he doesn't seem to care about how I feel ... So today I decided that we should stop trying because he just doesn't care to be involved and care about how I feel he said nothing showed no emotion he won't talk to me about anything either ...but he will talk all day with people he doesn't even know on his stupid computer game ...it upsets he he spends more time on his stupid game then with me or his son I do freaking everything I deal with everything myself ....sometimes I even wish I wasn't married to him ...I'd leave him but my son needs a father and I got want to start my life over ....a I want it to have more children I'm happy with having my son but I want him to have siblings I'm so hurt that the man that once loved me who waited 4 years for me to say yes isn't there anymore ...he's turned into this self-centered selfish ass who I can't even stand to be near anymore ....I just want the man I love back

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 7, 2016 at 12:32 AM
You need to find something that makes you happy.
Sorry about you having trouble having another baby. Enjoy your son. Work on tour marriage. ((Hugs))

Quoting daylinmom: I feel so hurt and unloved by my Dh on so many levels its like he's check out of reality..we are current trying to have another baby...with our first its took a lot out of us and our marriage nearly tore us apart once we got pregnant things didn't get any better we ended up losing a twin and then delivering our son months early now he's over a year and I want another child it breaks my heart knowing I just can't fall pregnant at the drop of a hat and he doesn't seem to care about how I feel ...
zeesmuse
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 9:01 AM

Why are earth would you want another child by a selfish ass who makes you miserable and is obviously a shitty father? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)