Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beware New Mom's You Now Have Fair Warning!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:46 PM

PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:50 PM

PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

MBMBRN
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:05 PM

I've seen memes like this before, and I've wondered if they're true, because I honestly don't remember my parents ever acting like parenting was that horrible. I've asked my mother before what she thinks, and she finds them ridiculous. I tend to believe her, considering she's raised 6 kids, she has a pretty good grasp of what parenting is like. 

PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:15 PM

We are just having fun here.  Chill out. 

Quoting MBMBRN:

I've seen memes like this before, and I've wondered if they're true, because I honestly don't remember my parents ever acting like parenting was that horrible. I've asked my mother before what she thinks, and she finds them ridiculous. I tend to believe her, considering she's raised 6 kids, she has a pretty good grasp of what parenting is like. 

MBMBRN
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:39 PM

I am chill, I'm simply commenting how sad I find the view so many have of parenting. 

If you're getting upset because someone made a dissenting comment, it sounds like you need to chill. It's just the internet.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

Quoting MBMBRN:

PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:42 PM

sticking out tongueMy freakin' leg hurts where they took the bone marrow out.  Have a nice Saturday evening and Sunday. 

Quoting MBMBRN:

I am chill, I'm simply commenting how sad I find the view so many have of parenting. 

If you're getting upset because someone made a dissenting comment, it sounds like you need to chill. It's just the internet.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

Quoting MBMBRN:

MBMBRN
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:43 PM

Um...ok. Hope it feels better. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but have a nice weekend. 

Quoting PogoPalOj:

sticking out tongueMy freakin' leg hurts where they took the bone marrow out.  Have a nice Saturday evening and Sunday. 

Quoting MBMBRN:

Quoting PogoPalOj:

Quoting MBMBRN:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)