Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FRIENDS!!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:30 AM
  • 15 Replies
Okay so i have littering no friends and this is a very big problem with me since I'm a stay-at-home mom with two little boys and my boyfriend seems to think but it's very easy to make a new friend but the truth is I haven't made a friend in 3 years so obviously it isn't that easy how do you make friends when you don't work you don't drive and your a stay-at-home mom
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmberMae87
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:15 PM
I am a stay at home mom as well. I have 1 friend but lives in a different state several hours away. I am not sure how to be nice to people to actually be friends. Apparently my bluntness and honesty tend to piss people off to where they don't like me which I don't care. It lets me enjoy my own space with out drama or anything else.
Sakai121
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Yeah it's hard for me to be nice to i have never been a big fan of females! And it's just hard to make new friends especially being 24 and being a stay at home mommie! Like i have cell phone and im just sitting here like I'm bascally just throwing money down the drian no one calls me or texts me upset for my boyfriend and he barley does that smh!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:54 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How old are the boys?
What about in your neighborhood . .take a walk w/ the kids :)

Quoting Sakai121: Okay so i have littering no friends and this is a very big problem with me since I'm a stay-at-home mom with two little boys and my boyfriend seems to think but it's very easy to make a new friend but the truth is I haven't made a friend in 3 years so obviously it isn't that easy how do you make friends when you don't work you don't drive and your a stay-at-home mom

Sakai121
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:00 PM
My oldest is 4 and my youngest is 17months old. My neighborhood doesn't have that walks I live basically in the country and my freedom safely nothing but up and down Hills so it's very hard to watch my children and with no sidewalks it's hard to see cars coming and I have been living here for 3 years and still haven't met one single person it doesn't help that house together at all

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,How old are the boys?What about in your neighborhood . .take a walk w/ the kids :)

Quoting Sakai121: Okay so i have littering no friends and this is a very big problem with me since I'm a stay-at-home mom with two little boys and my boyfriend seems to think but it's very easy to make a new friend but the truth is I haven't made a friend in 3 years so obviously it isn't that easy how do you make friends when you don't work you don't drive and your a stay-at-home mom

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:35 PM

Aww . .what do you mean about house together at all?
Hugs to you :)

Quoting Sakai121: My oldest is 4 and my youngest is 17months old. My neighborhood doesn't have that walks I live basically in the country and my freedom safely nothing but up and down Hills so it's very hard to watch my children and with no sidewalks it's hard to see cars coming and I have been living here for 3 years and still haven't met one single person it doesn't help that house together at all
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,How old are the boys?What about in your neighborhood . .take a walk w/ the kids :)

Sakai121
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:48 PM
I mean that i live in the country so like my neighbors aren't exactly rite next door so i have no clue who they are and i have been living in my house 3 years

Quoting hugss:

Aww . .what do you mean about house together at all?Hugs to you :)

Quoting Sakai121: My oldest is 4 and my youngest is 17months old. My neighborhood doesn't have that walks I live basically in the country and my freedom safely nothing but up and down Hills so it's very hard to watch my children and with no sidewalks it's hard to see cars coming and I have been living here for 3 years and still haven't met one single person it doesn't help that house together at all

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:50 PM

Have you never walked to the next house to see them?

Quoting Sakai121: I mean that i live in the country so like my neighbors aren't exactly rite next door so i have no clue who they are and i have been living in my house 3 years
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Sakai121
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:18 PM
No i don't know why i would do that. And the house next to me you cant see because their house is like all the way back because they have alot of land and the people across from me is like in their 70s

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Sakai121: I mean that i live in the country so like my neighbors aren't exactly rite next door so i have no clue who they are and i have been living in my house 3 years

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:45 PM

most people join groups for moms in their area. Not sure what people do when they live too far away from civilization and don't have transportation. Here's a bump for more replies.

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:58 PM

To get out of the house , walk, meet your neighbors ;)

Quoting Sakai121: No i don't know why i would do that. And the house next to me you cant see because their house is like all the way back because they have alot of land and the people across from me is like in their 70s
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)