• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Positive test?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
So I took another test this morning and it looked so faint I couldnt tell whether or not I was actually seeing anything or not. Then I checked it a few hours later and theres def a faint pink line. Is it an evap line or did my positive just get darker? Does it work like that?
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Not sure but hopefully others can help,
Best of luck :)

cleokitty14
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:12 PM

If you're talking about a pg test, I have no idea.  When I got pregnant with my 1st child it was in 1971 & there were no test like that.  When I got pg the 2nd time, still were none, & I lost that one right away.  When I got pg again, it was 1988, and the test showed positive really clear right off the bat ... nice for me to know since I was 39 years old!!!  And I have no idea how they are supposed to work other than that.

ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:07 PM
You should make an appt with your ob
balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:11 PM
Read the instructions. They will tell you for sure. Generally the test becomes invalid after a certain amount of time. If there was a faint line test again in a few days. You may very well be pregnant but didn't have enough of the hormone in your urine to make it a definite, easily read result.
squeekers
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:13 PM
Get a medical blood test
Alexsi1
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:03 PM
Wait a couple days and test again. Best of luck to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:28 PM

I would wait a couple of days and test again or go to the dr for a blood test. I know the results are inaccurate after so much time goes by so I wouldn't read the results after that time period. I was never any good at those things but my tests showed up positive immediately lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)