Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sick of it!!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:11 PM
  • 15 Replies
I am so sick of the damn hair on my face. I'm looking like a man! On my chin, on my neck, sideburns, mustache. I used to get waxed every three weeks, since having my daughter I don't have the money for that at all. I've been using creams lately to burn the hair off but I have to do that every three days (it grows back so quickly)! Tweezing it all is extremely painful and a lot of work. I am wondering if any of you ladies have shaved yours. Does it grow back darker/thicker? About how often do you shave? Have you had your face break out from shaving?
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
silverbuttons
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:34 PM

Yes, I have shaved my upper lip for quite some time.   I can let it go for about 4 days.  It does not grow in darker or thicker.  I have not broken out from it.  Use a moisturizer daily, but not right after you shave.  GL 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:55 PM

Aww sorry .. hopefully others can help .. good luck :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:01 PM
Sorry. 😣
Inana
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:10 PM
But your own waxing kit and wax at home.
amnesiacaj
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 10:46 AM
I use the Sally Hansen wax kit. I have to get my upper lip every 2-3 weeks. I tweeze the coarse hairs under my chin at least once a week (I swear, one pops out within minutes! )
The ladies on the radio were talking about this the other day, and at least one of them shaves her face. I think she goes a couple days between.
Good luck!
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 11:35 AM

It sounds as though you should ask your doctor about this, maybe your hormones are off?

K3412
by Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 11:38 AM

I use this kit, too, and it works well.

Quoting amnesiacaj: I use the Sally Hansen wax kit. I have to get my upper lip every 2-3 weeks. I tweeze the coarse hairs under my chin at least once a week (I swear, one pops out within minutes! ) The ladies on the radio were talking about this the other day, and at least one of them shaves her face. I think she goes a couple days between. Good luck!

Kaylynnnicole
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:27 PM
They are :/ my testosterone levels are too high.

Quoting Bmat:

It sounds as though you should ask your doctor about this, maybe your hormones are off?

bluebunnybabe
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:48 PM
You can get deals for laser hair removal super cheap on Groupon. Like $1200 worth for like $100.
.Angelica.
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2016 at 9:42 AM
Are you not taking anything to try to lower it?

Quoting Kaylynnnicole: They are :/ my testosterone levels are too high.

Quoting Bmat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)