Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am not loved

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:49 PM
  • 12 Replies
Me and my bf have been together for 10 years every time I ask for a kiss he tells me no I'm doing something ,he needs never holds my hand ,hugs me a
,never show me Amy affection .make me and depressed and I do t know what to do should I leave him? I also work 2 jobs work 6 days a week and he says I never do any thing around the house .ON the weekends I work 12 hours a day on Friday,Saturday,Sunday I tried to tell him how I feel a nd he just gets mad he doesn't work because of his ssi
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:05 PM
2 moms liked this

It sounds as though it isn't working out for you. Move on.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
don't be afraid to let go and move on. Hugs
vettechmom88
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
You deserve much better than the way he's treating you. Please don't waste any more of your time with him, there is someone out there waiting for you who will appreciate you and value you, and who will give you the attention you need to be happy. This guy isn't going to make you happy, and he's taking you for granted. He's not the one for you, let him go.
Dish1966
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:58 PM
Move.on.
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 1:36 AM

Unless you have children together, is there any reason you shouldn't move on?  What are you getting from this relationship?

Good luck!  I hope things work out for you.

Quoting lissroyce: Me and my bf have been together for 10 years every time I ask for a kiss he tells me no I'm doing something ,he needs never holds my hand ,hugs me a ,never show me Amy affection .make me and depressed and I do t know what to do should I leave him? I also work 2 jobs work 6 days a week and he says I never do any thing around the house .ON the weekends I work 12 hours a day on Friday,Saturday,Sunday I tried to tell him how I feel a nd he just gets mad he doesn't work because of his ssi

Ch3vybelle23
by Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 4:30 AM
You have to ask yourself what he is doing for you to better or help your life in any way emotionionally or physically. If you have no answer than it's a no brainer dear.
annetteltaylo
by on Nov. 29, 2016 at 4:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Dont waste another ten, get out and be happy! Someone else will appreciate you and fill those needs.
Maime13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 7:43 AM

And what does he do for you? Sounds like you've got things covered on your own and he's just dead weight, IMO. 

I mean, if he isn't your partner then your essentially single. And if you are working that much, what is he bringing to the table? 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 11:03 AM

Yes I agree w/ this,
Hugs to you :)

Quoting Bmat:

It sounds as though it isn't working out for you. Move on.

BlessedMommy67
by on Nov. 29, 2016 at 2:51 PM

First, I want to say I'm sorry. It's VERY difficult when you're not getting the love and support from your SO.

I could've written your post 15 years ago.

I've been married for 25 years. Only a few years in, I realized that we jumped in without looking at the big picture (funny how "love" can be so deceptive), and it was a mistake. Still, I held on, wanting to be loyal, faithful, and honor the committment we'd made. I also figured I would put the work in to do everything I could to make things better.

He's taken full advantage and reaped the benefits....never doing anything to work on things or make amends. I lied to myself for so long....and here I sit, almost 49 years old, a shell of the young woman I used to be, and only hope to get through the day without any drama. 

I can tell you from all of this life experience and the misery I have felt aloing the way....if he's not putting in the work NOW, odds are he's not going to wake up some morning with this great epiphany and turn things around. A good indicator of future behavior is past behavior. I firmly believe it. 

You owe it to yourself to be in a relationship with someone who values you, loves you, wants to hold and comfort you, share your laughter, and help you over the hurdles. Someone with whom you are a partner.

Whether you leave or not is entirely up to you. But I can tell you, any relationship takes work from both sides. Don't let him...or anyone....bleed you dry and leave you with nothing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)