Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many grandkids do you have

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:18 PM
  • 65 Replies

grandmagrandpaits a boyits a girl

And how many of each we are expecting #14 we have 4 grandsons and the new baby will make 10 granddaughters

by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Two grandsons & four granddaughters.
luvnature
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:29 PM

NONE. 

Our oldest is the only one who will give us grandkids. But that will happen when he decides to go out in the world and tries to find someone. 

Our youngest can NOT have kids or raise kids. Heck she is not even permitted to be in her periods due to health issues when she has them. She has the minera now and her next one will be in 2020 and since she will be 29 yrs old, they might do a partial hysterectomy on her so she doesn't have to keep having to go through changing the minera every 5 yrs. She becomes deathly anemic when she is in her periods (always has been since she first started). She may get a week break in between periods if she is lucky, but usually she only gets a few days and her periods will start again. She has been on many different birth control to try and make her cycle normal, but none have worked and her gynecologist said if after 5 different birth control nothing changes, none of them will change her cycle. She is also special needs and because of her very young mentality, she would not be able to raise a baby. 

babyboxfish
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:52 PM

none yet!

SusieCarmichael
by Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:53 PM
none. My son is only 4
GarysGirl85
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:55 PM
Two. The oldest will be 11 in July and the youngest will be 2 in June. They are both my 29yo son's sons but they have different mothers. It will be awhile before anymore grandchildren are added to the family. He and his wife are not planning another child any time soon, my 30 and 26yo sons will probably never marry or have children and my 25yo is getting married in May but he and his fiancée plan to wait a few years before starting a family.
Mater-three
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:56 PM
I better not have any for a long while. I do have a 20 yr old but she's very focused on graduating college ATM.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 11:56 PM
None yet thankfully. My oldest is my daughter who is 10.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this

One .. just born almost 2 monhts ago :)

marmie41
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2017 at 12:18 AM
2 and one due any day.
5 yr old gd, 4 ye old gs new baby will be a gs also. Can't wait.
ullabi
by on Jan. 14, 2017 at 3:34 AM

Including stepgrandchildren I have 11, two biological and two stepgrandsons, one biological and six stepgranddaughters. Their ages are from 13 (eldest step granddaughter) to 3 weeks. I also have a step great granddaughter age 4 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)