• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could i??? Please help

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:04 AM
  • 10 Replies
HEllo mommy's and soon to be ❤I'm 30 and had a tubaligation 7 yrs ago.. for the past couple of weeks been neauses tired emotional etc ...I'm due for a menstrual tomorrow but no symptoms even craving Sea food which I honestly don't like ..could I be pregnant or is there something else ..have my gyn appt next week ..I regret my Tubal of course !! And would be a miracle if this is real..checked my temp and it's 99.1 but I don't feel sick other then the above ..anyone else ??? Thanks in advance
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Anything is possible, even if it is unlikely. Sometimes I get pregnancy symptoms when I'm not. This month I totally missed my period and had a npt. I have heard of miracle babies as well.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Could be? Best thing get to your doctor!

Quoting Giomara17: HEllo mommy's and soon to be ❤I'm 30 and had a tubaligation 7 yrs ago.. for the past couple of weeks been neauses tired emotional etc ...I'm due for a menstrual tomorrow but no symptoms even craving Sea food which I honestly don't like ..could I be pregnant or is there something else ..have my gyn appt next week ..I regret my Tubal of course !! And would be a miracle if this is real..checked my temp and it's 99.1 but I don't feel sick other then the above ..anyone else ??? Thanks in advance
PaddyWhack
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:18 PM

It's certainly possible and pregnancies after tubaligations have a greater risk of ectopic which is all the more reason you should get to your doctor if you feel you might be.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:09 PM

It could be pregnancy, or perhaps needing more of some vitamin or mineral. Best go to your doctor and find out for sure why you feel this way.

momof337
by Stephanie on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:12 PM
Could be,go see your dr for sure
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:38 PM
Could be. I had a friend had 4 kids after tubes tied. Lol get a test. Congrats if it's positive ☺
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to the doctor .
taKENheart
by Flovely on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

You never know so it's best to check with your doctor to get accurate answers.  Good luck.

CP2017
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

If you've had sex, it is possible to get pregnant. No form of birth control is 100%

Giomara17
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:05 PM
Thanks ladies ...definitely going to the docs soon ❤
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)