Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just wondering what you think

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:45 AM
  • 16 Replies
Hey is it wrong me and my husband have an open relationship he says I can't date no one else but he says he got his wife which is me Then there his girlfriend Nettie and his so call play toy Rebecca he from Japan and he says this is a normal thing there is this try or is he just trying to mess around with the 3 of us he been loyal to the 3 of us treating us all the same buying us whatever we want but I'm kinda tired of sharing my husband
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Do YOU think its wrong ? I do I dont want to be married to someone that needs other women.

Sexyjink
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:53 AM
I'm American he move here about 5 years ago we been married for 3 years all I told him I would never suppress his culture I was taught to learn about new cultures but idk anymore

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Do YOU think its wrong ? I do I dont want to be married to someone that needs other women.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:57 AM

So what plans are you making  ? 

Quoting Sexyjink: I'm American he move here about 5 years ago we been married for 3 years all I told him I would never suppress his culture I was taught to learn about new cultures but idk anymore
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Sexyjink
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:02 AM
My plans are having kids but I don't want them to have kids but I also don't want to be that type of woman saying your I America you follow our rules it me or them I really don't know what to do I'm conflicted

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Sexyjink: I'm American he move here about 5 years ago we been married for 3 years all I told him I would never suppress his culture I was taught to learn about new cultures but idk anymore

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:05 AM

Why would you stay unhappy for the rest of your life ? There is nothing wrong with divorcing him. You didnt know what you were getting into. That you should have but didnt do. He should have been upfront about what was going to happen after marriage that you wouldnt be his one and only.

Quoting Sexyjink: My plans are having kids but I don't want them to have kids but I also don't want to be that type of woman saying your I America you follow our rules it me or them I really don't know what to do I'm conflicted
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:08 AM
It's time to part ways.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:26 AM

I agree with this ;)

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

momof337
by Stephanie on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldnt want to be with or married to someone like that.
kns2004
by Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:51 AM
The whole thing is all wrong and fucked up.
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

It depends on what vows you and he took when you were married. If you both promised to keep yourselves only to your spouse, then whoever isn't doing this, is breaking a vow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)