Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!!!

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi my name is Jennifer. I need y'alls advice. I think I'm pregnant... but I don't know. I tried 3 home pregnancy tests and only one came back like the reviews said it should which was the bleach and urine test (took this test twice), it fizzed over the cup. I tried the soap and urine test, didn't do anything. But then I tried the urine, Tylenol and hydrogen peroxide test and the reviews said it would turn the urine blue? The only think that happend was their was a fizzed and bubbled lining above it? What do y'all think? Am I pregnant?
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:30 PM
I don't know. Go to your doctor or clinic in your area.
Mommy-2-B-2017
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:34 PM
I cant... or I would. I'm only a teenager. And no one knows..
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:35 PM
You have parents or a guardian. and if you are still in school talk to the nurse.

Quoting Mommy-2-B-2017: I cant... or I would. I'm only a teenager. And no one knows..
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:49 PM

I agree, now is not the time to be secretive and try all these tests. 

Tell your parents and go get bloodwork done to confirm or not confirm if your pregnant.

Quoting virginiamama71: You have parents or a guardian. and if you are still in school talk to the nurse.
Quoting Mommy-2-B-2017: I cant... or I would. I'm only a teenager. And no one knows..

Mommy-2-B-2017
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:20 PM
I'm taking these test to see if I am or not. I don't want to tell them and me be not pregnant

Quoting LancesMom:

Tell your parents and go get bloodwork done to confirm or not confirm if your pregnant.

Quoting virginiamama71: You have parents or a guardian. and if you are still in school talk to the nurse.

shannonmarch
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:22 PM

With most of us being moms on this site, we're all going to say--ask your parents for help! :) I can assure you that if this happened with my daughter, I'd want her to come to me and I'd love her the same no matter what.  

Quoting Mommy-2-B-2017: I'm taking these test to see if I am or not. I don't want to tell them and me be not pregnant
Quoting LancesMom:

babyboxfish
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:43 PM

adding my vote for reaching out to your parents. good luck!

momof337
by Stephanie on Feb. 22, 2017 at 7:39 AM
Tell your parents,let them know
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)