Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dreams

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:38 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
Can anyone read dreams?

Last night I had a dream

My garden fence had fallen down and a local fair started to set up stands in the garden
I was very cross and started to shout at the stand owners yelling to get off my land
After pushing some stands over and pulling their stock out They all moved on to the open parkland be the side of the garden
They said they can't set up here as it was a grave yard after that it was the cliff down to the beach
I said not my problem Go

I told my daughter about my dream Her face as she told me about hers
She said she and a friend went to fair that had set up be the side of our house and from one of the rides they could see the sea

Now real world We don't live near the sea We live in the middle of the city
We haven't seen or talked about a fair together and she was able to tell me about the house from my dream down to a duck with its duckling

Odd
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow! I wish I knew how to read dreams. Especially since you both shared such a close one! How bizarre is that?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:12 AM

That is interesting,
Am sure someone will be able to help :)

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

This is very odd. I am thinking that you both must have seen a movie, tv program, commercial, billboard- something about a fair. Ordinarily I'd say that you feel others are encroaching on your personal space- maybe some ordinance that is taking away some freedom, somebody threatening your independence. But that you feel strong enough to push it away to maintain your space, even though you feel a little guilty about doing so. But that you both had the same dream - no idea.

madhouseof5
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
We are just talking about this
No we haven't seen anything about fairs
Nothing on TV there's nothing around here about fairs

She said she could see the sea from one of the rides and in my dream the rides part of the fair was on common ground running along side of the property then there was a strip of a grave yard to the cliff
Our garden over looked the cliff
As I said
In real world we live in the centre of the city
We have a fair but it's on a big car park in October about 10 minutes walk away as for the sea it's 30 miles away

Quoting Bmat:

This is very odd. I am thinking that you both must have seen a movie, tv program, commercial, billboard- something about a fair. Ordinarily I'd say that you feel others are encroaching on your personal space- maybe some ordinance that is taking away some freedom, somebody threatening your independence. But that you feel strong enough to push it away to maintain your space, even though you feel a little guilty about doing so. But that you both had the same dream - no idea.

SissyAnn141
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:21 PM

At the top of the screen is a search box.

Type in key words and it should bring up some groups to help you.

Quoting madhouseof5: We are just talking about this No we haven't seen anything about fairs Nothing on TV there's nothing around here about fairs She said she could see the sea from one of the rides and in my dream the rides part of the fair was on common ground running along side of the property then there was a strip of a grave yard to the cliff Our garden over looked the cliff As I said In real world we live in the centre of the city We have a fair but it's on a big car park in October about 10 minutes walk away as for the sea it's 30 miles away
Quoting Bmat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)