Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:08 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
I want to think of other ladies who commented on my post struggling with life I know it's my fault that I don't have my daughter but I'm dealing with it and I am seeing a counselor I want to thank everybody again for all your your post back to me and it means a lot to me thank you
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Hugs to you & hope today will be a great day for you :)

newlife1214
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:25 AM
2 moms liked this

good luck

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 3:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Best wishes to you. Please keep us updated on how you are doing.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
((hugs))

Quoting Ck1031: I want to think of other ladies who commented on my post struggling with life I know it's my fault that I don't have my daughter but I'm dealing with it and I am seeing a counselor I want to thank everybody again for all your your post back to me and it means a lot to me thank you
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, welcome!

I didn't comment on your previous post, but wanted to let you know that you're not alone here. You're doing a great thing for both your child and yourself by seeing a counselor and dealing with the issues in your life.

Quoting Ck1031: I want to think of other ladies who commented on my post struggling with life I know it's my fault that I don't have my daughter but I'm dealing with it and I am seeing a counselor I want to thank everybody again for all your your post back to me and it means a lot to me thank you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)