Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just saying hello

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:20 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello Beautiful Ladies,

My name is Ava. I am a mother of 6 and grandmother of 5. I am on my second tour of duty raising two of my grand babies Nini 6 and Lyzier 4, which i have had since birth.

I am the founder of Tabula Rasa Domestic Violence www.TabulaRasaDV.org and Co-Founder of the Maryland Women's Conference www.2017marylandwomensconference.com

My babies keep me on my toes and alert at all times. No thoughts of slowing down with these two whose minds and bodies are full of energy.

Have a phenomenal day!

by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome Ava!!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:34 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom :)

TabulaRasaDV
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 18, 2017 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome, Ava!!
TabulaRasaDV
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 2:11 PM
Thank you, Trica!
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello!

Welcome!

babyboxfish
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome!! so nice to have you!!

JkBrauer
by Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:50 PM

Hello Ladies,

I am still fairly new to this site, but I have started a group and do not yet have much of a friends list to invite people to the site. So I am going to invite moms and others to come and help me start and enjoy discussions and to chat on Family, Friends and Epilpesy. Are you concerned stressed, hurting or afraid? Need someone to talk to, because someone you know is dealing with epilepsy? I have over 50 years of experience of living with epilepsy. I would love to get know you and see if we can talk you through your struggles and hope that you can meet up with others who might be dealing with similar circumstances. Looking forward to meeting you!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:51 PM
Welcome to Cafemom!!

Quoting JkBrauer:

Hello Ladies,

I am still fairly new to this site, but I have started a group and do not yet have much of a friends list to invite people to the site. So I am going to invite moms and others to come and help me start and enjoy discussions and to chat on Family, Friends and Epilpesy. Are you concerned stressed, hurting or afraid? Need someone to talk to, because someone you know is dealing with epilepsy? I have over 50 years of experience of living with epilepsy. I would love to get know you and see if we can talk you through your struggles and hope that you can meet up with others who might be dealing with similar circumstances. Looking forward to meeting you!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:53 PM
There's a sticky post above all the posts "Featured Cafemom groups add your favorites "
where you can put the name of your group with the link.

Quoting JkBrauer:

Hello Ladies,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)